Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^i dont even think a store receipt will even matter at this point. You could get one that was given for a legit purchase but still receive fakes.

also the tissue paper is different on the so called authentic vmvinc pairs, they had the thick tan tissue paper, its supposed to be a thin white transparent tissue paper on the real retail pairs. also you can check the box label and compare it to a box label form a legit retail pair of retros you have in your collection. you will notice that the fake box lables are blurry in some areas like the jumpman and jumpman23.com. also the jumpman may be colored outside its outline, you will not see any of those things i described on a real authentic retail pair.

riddla713 wrote:
also the tissue paper is different on the so called authentic vmvinc pairs, they had the thick tan tissue paper, its supposed to be a thin white transparent tissue paper on the real retail pairs. also you can check the box label and compare it to a box label form a legit retail pair of retros you have in your collection. you will notice that the fake box lables are blurry in some areas like the jumpman and jumpman23.com. also the jumpman may be colored outside its outline, you will not see any of those things i described on a real authentic retail pair.

Not trying to cause a stir, but if you read the concord xi thread a lil, you will know accessories is not a way to identify fakes.  That goes for box, label, tissue paper, and any other accessory you can think of.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

This release is tainted I can't see paying $500-$700 anything for possible fakes.
Yup.  Unless a retail re-release happens, and I get them myself, I can't even fathom trusting a third party anymore.  Thanks, JB.  I actually wanted these for me as a fan.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ Now thats what a real pair looks like, if yours don't look like that then you should question your kicks.

i've got electrodes to my shoe's nipples but they still aint talking!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

riddla713 wrote:

Not trying to cause a stir, but if you read the concord xi thread a lil, you will know accessories is not a way to identify fakes.  That goes for box, label, tissue paper, and any other accessory you can think of.

well it if they dont have the same accesories as the retail pairs then they are not a real retail pair. they may be an unauthorized pair (i still consider those fakes but its all up to you how you determine those) made with the same materials and things but there are still numerous differences between real authorized retail pairs and factory overruns or variants that are unauthorized and sold as 100% authentic ds with og box. i do know for a fact that all the REAL retail pairs came with the thin white transparent tissue paper.

Originally Posted by riddla713

riddla713 wrote:

well it if they dont have the same accesories as the retail pairs then they are not a real retail pair. they may be an unauthorized pair (i still consider those fakes but its all up to you how you determine those) made with the same materials and things but there are still numerous differences between real authorized retail pairs and factory overruns or variants that are unauthorized and sold as 100% authentic ds with og box. i do know for a fact that all the REAL retail pairs came with the thin white transparent tissue paper.

Sorry, you might have massive knowledge on the west side of the globe in terms of Nike retail accessories, but you have no idea how everything is done in Asia.

Like I said earilier, not trying to start something with you, just saying, accessories are not the best way to identify fakes.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ Now thats what a real pair looks like, if yours don't look like that then you should question your kicks.

i've got electrodes to my shoe's nipples but they still aint talking!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i got a good laugh out of that thanks

Sorry, you might have massive knowledge on the west side of the globe in terms of Nike retail accessories, but you have no idea how everything is done in Asia.

Like I said earilier, not trying to start something with you, just saying, accessories are not the best way to identify fakes.

i mean if you get a pair from eastbay or finishline in a replacement box you can rest assured that your pair is legit, but if you order from one of these eastern globe asian sites like eddo is cool with there is a good chance you are getting the unauthorized pairs without the accessories. 99% of real retail pairs come with the same legit accessories and if they dont its because the box or something was damaged during the shipping process to the authorized retailer. eddo you can be cool with copping these early site kicks or overruns or grey market sneakers all you want, whatever floats your boat buddy, but 99.9% of the real authentic retail pairs of rays came with the white thin transparent tissue paper and the box lables shouldnt be blurry or colored outside the outline. i have already compared a real authentic retail pair with receipt from champs to a pair from vmvinc and the tissue paper and the box label were not the only differences, the differences on the shoe itself were far more numerous than the differences on the box. and im glad i live in america so i dont have deal with the accessorie issues that eddo must be having in asia. i was just pointing out the tissue paper because i see alot of people posting pics of their rays and the box has the same tan thick tissue paper that my homies pair from vmvinc has, and his pair was 100% no doubt about it fake, they were aaa replica fakes but they were indeed FAKES. just something to think about if your pair has the same tan thick non-transparent tissue paper that was not used for the authentic retail pairs.

VMVinc does not represent the whole early release scene, just a thought 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't why you guys are still discussing about pairs from VMV, there's a good number of REAL Rays officially released in Hong Kong but VMV took a lot of orders, 5 day straight right, a lot of orders.

^yeah i understand that but my homies fake pair from vmvinc had the blurry box label and tan tissue paper, im just saying if other people have the same box label and tissue paper but their pair is not from vmvinc its just something to think about. i thought most of the early sites get their product from the same supplier, except from promo shoes and marqueesole. and i saw a real hk retail release pair and they also have the thin white transparent tissue paper, there is a seller on ebay from asia and he has a legit pair from the hk release.

^yeah i understand that but my homies fake pair from vmvinc had the blurry box label and tan tissue paper, im just saying if other people have the same box label and tissue paper but their pair is not from vmvinc its just something to think about. i thought most of the early sites get their product from the same supplier, except from promo shoes and marqueesole. and i saw a real hk retail release pair and they also have the thin white transparent tissue paper, there is a seller on ebay from asia and he has a legit pair from the hk release.

Nah, this whole "supply" network in China/HK is too more complicated than that, just think about how big China is and how many factories produce Jordans.

Yeah,but how man factories produce fakes,and how many produce the real pairs? Or are they done in thesame factory? Which I doubt....too many unanswered in this thread and for this release as a whole...hell,it makes me questipn my pair sometimes too,butat the end of the day,I will trust the seller's word since I've and others have done business with him.

As for the dude who said his "fake" pair from vmvinc had the "stamp" under the insole also,can you share somepics to justify your claim? Not saying you're lying,but pics are much better than words....I provided pics and people say the pair ihave is legit..some may believ it isn't.....just too many ????? With this release
I really do hope these don't rerelease...just give us an away colorway and ill be happy

i mean if you get a pair from eastbay or finishline in a replacement box you can rest assured that your pair is legit, but if you order from one of these eastern globe asian sites like eddo is cool with there is a good chance you are getting the unauthorized pairs without the accessories. 99% of real retail pairs come with the same legit accessories and if they dont its because the box or something was damaged during the shipping process to the authorized retailer. eddo you can be cool with copping these early site kicks or overruns or grey market sneakers all you want, whatever floats your boat buddy, but 99.9% of the real authentic retail pairs of rays came with the white thin transparent tissue paper and the box lables shouldnt be blurry or colored outside the outline. i have already compared a real authentic retail pair with receipt from champs to a pair from vmvinc and the tissue paper and the box label were not the only differences, the differences on the shoe itself were far more numerous than the differences on the box. and im glad i live in america so i dont have deal with the accessorie issues that eddo must be having in asia. i was just pointing out the tissue paper because i see alot of people posting pics of their rays and the box has the same tan thick tissue paper that my homies pair from vmvinc has, and his pair was 100% no doubt about it fake, they were aaa replica fakes but they were indeed FAKES. just something to think about if your pair has the same tan thick non-transparent tissue paper that was not used for the authentic retail pairs.

lol at you getting personal with me, and getting quiet once nooblee posted.

Like I said, the average joe who prolly has not been to any asia country, much less understand asia culture, have no idea how business is done in Asia.

Just because you have bought a lot of shoes over the years in the US and have friend in UK buy shoes for you, does not mean you have it all figured out.  

You were right about one thing though, i will spend my money however i please.

^that post was pointless. and im not subscribed to any of these threads so i dont reply as soon as somebody post on here. nooblees post did not quite me either and nothing is personal. i promise you i can spot fakes without any accessories or tissue paper, i was just letting others know that my homies FAKE pair had the thick tan tissue paper and blurry box label. and im pretty sure that all the asia nike/jb legit retail releases come with the correct accessories and things, unless of course they are purchasing from a grey market seller. im 100% positive that the authorized nike dealers in asia sell their product with the same boxes and accesories that we get here in the states except for a the sz stickers on the insoles and maybe the msrp sticker on the box label. nike may include a product description card or tag for the asia releases but 99% of the time the boxes and accessories are the same as we get here in the states. now maybe if you are purchasing from a street vendor or flea market type seller in asia you might get authentic shoes without the og box but if you purchase from hoops city or nt hk or places like that in asia you are going to get the og box and accessories, the same ones as we get here in the states unless of coure nike has specifically changed something like the china kobe vi's that came with the special lace locks and special box only in asia while the states got the regular kobe 6 box and no lacelocks.

^that post was pointless. and im not subscribed to any of these threads so i dont reply as soon as somebody post on here. nooblees post did not quite me either and nothing is personal. i promise you i can spot fakes without any accessories or tissue paper, i was just letting others know that my homies FAKE pair had the thick tan tissue paper and blurry box label. and im pretty sure that all the asia nike/jb legit retail releases come with the correct accessories and things, unless of course they are purchasing from a grey market seller. im 100% positive that the authorized nike dealers in asia sell their product with the same boxes and accesories that we get here in the states except for a the sz stickers on the insoles and maybe the msrp sticker on the box label. nike may include a product description card or tag for the asia releases but 99% of the time the boxes and accessories are the same as we get here in the states. now maybe if you are purchasing from a street vendor or flea market type seller in asia you might get authentic shoes without the og box but if you purchase from hoops city or nt hk or places like that in asia you are going to get the og box and accessories, the same ones as we get here in the states unless of coure nike has specifically changed something like the china kobe vi's that came with the special lace locks and special box only in asia while the states got the regular kobe 6 box and no lacelocks.
I can only say you are misinformed.  You do not understand how many factories there are here in Asia.  Between Pou Chen, Feng Tay, Dean shoes, and all their subsidiaries, there is no way for nike to control all the assessories.

Pou Chen and Feng Tay, usually only assembles shoes, while the subsidiaries under them produce materials, assessories and boxes.  I would even be surprised if they subcontracted the assessories parts to non-affiliated factories.  Bottomline, the only thing that is mostly the same is the shoe. 

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
As for the dude who said his "fake" pair from vmvinc had the "stamp" under the insole also,can you share somepics to justify your claim? Not saying you're lying,but pics are much better than words....I provided pics and people say the pair ihave is legit..some may believ it isn't.....just too many ????? With this release
I really do hope these don't rerelease...just give us an away colorway and ill be happy

Like I said I would and will eventually post more pics when I have more time my dude.  In continuation to warn others, here is the picture below of the heel beneath the insole from my VMVinc pair:

After more research, I havenoticed the following:

1)     Legit pairs have thesticker shield on the hologram

2)     Legit pairs haveclean almost perfect circular eyelets laceholes (specifically the top 2 holeson ankle area) whereas mines are smaller and not as clean cut

3)     Legit pairs have a cleanersuede finish with a slightly brighter green color and less glue stains

4)     Legit pairs camewith translucent white paper NOT the yellowish thicker paper from previousreleases which also came with my VMVinc pair

You can take that for what it’sworth and I 100% agree with Riddla713 ‘s posts and comments about thedifferences in quality and there are fakes being supported as B grades or same factoryseconds by many.  I will post more picsnext week to compare a legit pair vs VMVinc’s pair and I hope more members dothe same when they get their legit pair. Again, just trying to let inexperienced collector’s be aware what theymight be getting if they buy from VMVinc or other shady sites or buyers.  If you want to see my older pics of the pairs I got then hit search or go back a couple of pages. 

Upandcoming, no disrespect but if youre questioning your pairs maybe this might have helped.

P.S. I also hear the stamp beneaththe insole is red on the legit Boston pairs, can Riddla713 or others chime inon this or is it blue for some and red for others?

Back
Top Bottom