Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

that shirt is dope
smokin.gif

really wish these wernt so limited so we could all have a chance
ohwell.gif

Someone help me with these. I don't want to miss Friday work and bus from DC to Boston but think I might have to.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Killajay209

did anyone get there money taken out there paypal account from vmvinc.com yet

i did i hope that means the shoes will ship out well before the month is up
mine did $369.00 Total 

what size did you get vmvinc bumped up the price for a size 10 to $450.00 minus the shipping 

I got a size 9 / yeah i notice them raising the price/ 

mine did $369.00 Total 

what size did you get vmvinc bumped up the price for a size 10 to $450.00 minus the shipping 

i need that 10. not for 450 though. it says its availability:Out of stock. anybody else getting that?

mine did $369.00 Total 

i'm guessing you got them the first day they put the shoes up at $300.00

If you thought 300 was a lot....good luck after the release date.
wink.gif
They are a lot more limited than people think. 

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

Someone help me with these. I don't want to miss Friday work and bus from DC to Boston but think I might have to.

No pair of shoes is worth all that.

Someone please get some footage from Boston, and Miami.

After seeing how people lost their minds over those blue lobster's in Boston, I can imagine how things will be for these.

It would only be right though, if they had Ray Allen himself out there when these release.

With all the jabs and punches in here making fun of people and all please remember sneakers are nothing but LEATHER AND RUBBER. ITS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE OR FREEDOM! I mean last week someone lost their life over a pair of FOAMS!!! I mean come on be safe.

After the release if these dont pop up any where else prob will top 600 700 mark. A lot of he got game fans out there..

The money was also taken out of my account this morning. I hope this means we will get them before the 25. Usually when I do pre-orders the money isn't taken until the item ships. So now it's just a waiting game  but it would b nice to have them early.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

After the release if these dont pop up any where else prob will top 600 700 mark. A lot of he got game fans out there..
Ya and they would have gotten the CDP colorway like in the movie. Misapplication of hype manufacturing.

Looks like a lot of the clothing even has a Celtics theme. The team colors are tied so closely with the shoe's colors, it seems crazy
to me to get these if one dislikes the Celtics. Can someone explain this to me?

There going to retail for 175 not 160 limited to 700 to 900 pairs. Also Nike Town Boston is getting these to. Also 2 other stores maybe Concepts and the bodega but Idk. And obviously HOH.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

No pair of shoes is worth all that.

Someone please get some footage from Boston, and Miami.

After seeing how people lost their minds over those blue lobster's in Boston, I can imagine how things will be for these.

It would only be right though, if they had Ray Allen himself out there when these release.
This release is gonna be interesting. People aren't gonna be able to camp out in line. The HOH is in a very high-end mall. Nobody will be allowed to camp inside. Once the mall doors open up at 10am it's gonna be a sprint to the store. 

Originally Posted by metallic

The money was also taken out of my account this morning. I hope this means we will get them before the 25. Usually when I do pre-orders the money isn't taken until the item ships. So now it's just a waiting game  but it would b nice to have them early.

i agree with you 
i got a e-mail from vmvinc.com was told july 23- 25 the shoes would ship 

Thats a lot of money to be dropping for a preorder but congratulations to everyone that copped the #1 Hypebeast shoe of 2011

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Thats a lot of money to be dropping for a preorder but congratulations to everyone that copped the #1 Hypebeast shoe of 2011
nah the number 1 hyped shoe or jordan this year was the YOTR 7's that became a resell flop if there ever was one 
you would have to sit on that shoe for a few years at this point to see a profit unless you liked the YOTH 7's like i did and i'm glad i sold my extra pairs in time 

Yotrs were not a flop for me imo....copped two. Sold my other pair to basically get mine for free....I shoulda copped these ray allens for 400 on vmv...smh I waited too late.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yotrs were not a flop for me imo....copped two. Sold my other pair to basically get mine for free....I shoulda copped these ray allens for 400 on vmv...smh I waited too late.

THIS

Im starting to regret but Im getting over it by copping some other older heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

thats how you do it bro
you where one of the lucky ones 

i know people who cant move the YOTR 7's there stuck with 

Back
Top Bottom