Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

madness will go down this sat @ solefly hope people dont do no stupid !$!! like people did for the Retro Foams..smh

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yotrs were not a flop for me imo....copped two. Sold my other pair to basically get mine for free....I shoulda copped these ray allens for 400 on vmv...smh I waited too late.

THIS

Im starting to regret but Im getting over it by copping some other older heat
laugh.gif
vmv will not come through... trust me... refunds all around 
eyes.gif

I trust Marqueesole more than vmvinc.com..hope you guys receive them..but they don't have a good history..

Originally Posted by JRocks

madness will go down this sat @ solefly hope people dont do no stupid !$!! like people did for the Retro Foams..smh
I guess you didnt get the memo that they got pushed back to the end of the month?

Originally Posted by rauls054

There going to retail for 175 not 160 limited to 700 to 900 pairs. Also Nike Town Boston is getting these to. Also 2 other stores maybe Concepts and the bodega but Idk. And obviously HOH.

If I called the shots at JB that retail would be well over $200 because I know dudes would pay for it....just like thirsty peeps on here already dropped 300+ for pre-orders and sold out.
It wouldn't bother me since I can't purchase near my area anyway.

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

Someone help me with these. I don't want to miss Friday work and bus from DC to Boston but think I might have to.

Son, everyone NEEDS help with these. Dont expect any!
roll.gif

they should had just made it a general release and bring out grade school size for me to buy

Originally Posted by JRocks

Im thinkin bout goin down there, dunno if its worth the effort though

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

Someone help me with these. I don't want to miss Friday work and bus from DC to Boston but think I might have to.

Son, everyone NEEDS help with these. Dont expect any!
roll.gif
You're right, but every once in a while you get that ghost random email where someones like: Sure thing. *Charges you a little more* Friends for life

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

After the release if these dont pop up any where else prob will top 600 700 mark. A lot of he got game fans out there..

You mean a lot of "im going to buy these and sell for as much as possible" fans out there
30t6p3b.gif

lists of sites with these? pm if you're tryna keep it lowkey. I've checked 3 so far, but they just have smaller sizes, or havent opened for order yet smh. get @ me

Originally Posted by Freeze

lists of sites with these? pm if you're tryna keep it lowkey. I've checked 3 so far, but they just have smaller sizes, or havent opened for order yet smh. get @ me

Kicks-lab.com

VMVinc.com

Marqueesole.com

Thats it right now I think

Did anyone even stop to think that they pushed the release date back to produce more kicks. I think i might have to hit some old classmates up on Facebook in hopes of coppin these 
30t6p3b.gif

^ solefly will have raffle so the last person to show up to get a ticket could win so everybody have the same chance there and their is a 10.5 on the bay with bids for 365.00 and a buy it now for 950.00 and it still has days left on auction 
laugh.gif
 and he has them in hands so they are somewhere since all these sites are only doing pre-orders. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ solefly will have raffle so the last person to show up to get a ticket could win so everybody have the same chance there and their is a 10.5 on the bay with bids for 365.00 and a buy it now for 950.00 and it still has days left on auction 
laugh.gif
 and he has them in hands so they are somewhere since all these sites are only doing pre-orders. 
nerd.gif

That's probably that 10.5 off of Marqueesole.com. Notice how there is not box label pics. Pretty sure he would post that.

Back
Top Bottom