Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

ahaha this is crazy. i guess i should have pulled the trigger on the pair from vmv for 340 shipped or whatever when i could have.
guess i won't have a pair of these.

MIA bound. Glad I can get a chance to get these on my little vacation. Trip was already planned but this is an extra bonus.

UK and France released them early and from the sounds of it only HOH staff managed to get a pair of them.............

Originally Posted by Mumbles

ahaha this is crazy. i guess i should have pulled the trigger on the pair from vmv for 340 shipped or whatever when i could have.
guess i won't have a pair of these.
same here. I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

I wish these were coming out in Chicago.
Same here man, I was soooo amp'd when word broke about these and then its like JB kicked me right in the nuts...

Which one of those dudes is Jordan's new gf little brother? Thats the reason why this store is even getting this release....

Another reseller from Texas.... SMH!!!!

Something just doesn't seem right. I have a feeling these will drop at HOH. Soon....

I cant believe people are camping at SoleFly, I mean what is the point? They are doing a raffle...

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Which one of those dudes is Jordan's new gf little brother? Thats the reason why this store is even getting this release....

The dude on far right i was the first person saying it and its true must be nice 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I cant believe people are camping at SoleFly, I mean what is the point? They are doing a raffle...

YOTR 7 and CoolGrey 11
Are those really "camp worthy" at this point??  Good luck NYstatenisland.  Hope you are able to grab your pair.  I will be taking my talents to Vegas for the weekend instead.

my buddy in boston is going to camp for these for me, he's bringing someone else so he can get 2 pairs since I told him I'll pay for his pair if he can cop two. I reallly hope he is able to get it. Probably not seeing how crazy the demand is for this shoe.

man I still think I want these even tho Im trying to talk myself outta of them SMH, I guess I should have copped for $400 shipped when I could have but I thought that was too much for these. They come in a regular JB box?!?!?!?!?!

Not a fan of the south beach fly wade at all.. However it would be nice for another pair of cool greys if i wasn't to grab the 13's.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

my buddy in boston is going to camp for these for me, he's bringing someone else so he can get 2 pairs since I told him I'll pay for his pair if he can cop two. I reallly hope he is able to get it. Probably not seeing how crazy the demand is for this shoe.
That's one hell of a friend considering he could sell both of those pairs for a huge profit.

...Come to think of it, your friend's probably gonna keep them.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got mines today for retail baby!
59a26e71eb08c4c63c1f5311209a0bf62a6b7a65_r.jpg
nice.  glad u paid for what its actually worth.  
I want these 13s..but honestly..all it is is a white/green shoe..nothin more..there's no reason to pay 350+ for somethin that cost 10 dollars to make..
ohwell.gif

I would only pay retail for these..and nothin more..if I don't get 'em..i'm not sweatin it..move on to the next pair..

Dro- I'm payin 550+
My butt hole is sore from being raped by resellers lately...and I know you're in the same boat.
Multiple banned 1's and now this-

These will be my first and last pair of Jordans I'll pay over 5-hundo for.
Colors are plain but these babies are a part of history-I don't think anyone will break ray ray's streak in our lifetime.

I hate myself for buyin these but 13's and 11's are my hands down favorites J's of all time, and I been watchin Sugar ray since his husky days. I like the green too b/c Seattle supersonics green is similar. JB should have stepped it up with the box on this release:frown:

Back
Top Bottom