Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Nike/JB corporate is loving this thread right now.

just lemme know when the quick strike is gonna occur at NYC, or I'll just search for the b-grades at the outlets  

glad to see at least 1 pair made it 2 NT for retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

i need these by any means necessary, it hurts my soul to think im REALLY going to have to pay $500 plus shipping to get them 
30t6p3b.gif

Sheesh. Long time no talk but hope everything is good with the baby
pimp.gif

im going to the miami raffle at 3. if i win, ill most likely be keeping them. but i might reconsider.

Dro-Super Nice pickup on the og bred XI.-you seem to love black+red colorways, eh? Ur holding down JB in Canada fo sho- are there a lot of other sneaker heads up there? if u ever hit so-cal or L.A- I'll show u the sites in exchange for ketchup chips and smarties:smile:

Agent0024-I agree that I paid too much. It still hurts when I sit down. Never thought I'd pay $500+ on j's:frown:

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Dro-Super Nice pickup on the og bred XI.-you seem to love black+red colorways, eh? Ur holding down JB in Canada fo sho- are there a lot of other sneaker heads up there? if u ever hit so-cal or L.A- I'll show u the sites in exchange for ketchup chips and smarties:smile:

Agent0024-I agree that I paid too much. It still hurts when I sit down. Never thought I'd pay $500+ on j's:frown:
Theres a few of us but Im one of the few thats in the loop on most if not all releases.............If Im ever in the area I will bring you a box of Ketchup chips and Smarties my man!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

roll.gif
don't feel too bad I'm probably going to pay more if I do come across a sz 12
30t6p3b.gif

didnt they come out at SoleFly today???? Im surprised we havent seen more pick up posts or more on eBay for sale. Last time I checked there were now 3 pairs on the Bay

Originally Posted by DRO3000

didnt they come out at SoleFly today???? Im surprised we havent seen more pick up posts or more on eBay for sale. Last time I checked there were now 3 pairs on the Bay
they just started the raffle i believe, i think it started at 3pm eastern.

Just talked to the kid who got the size 13. I told him he just made alot of money. He laughed and said "I know".

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

how many pairs did they call for each size?

It depended on the size. I got there at size 11.5 and there was two of those. Size 12, 13, and 14 had 1 each

Shout out to Blacksanta24 on Youtube    Ray Allen 13 review

DEAD STOCK
pimp.gif

Stickie213

Smh@solefly employees leaving one size 12.They did the same thing with the cool greys.5 pairs of basicly all the other sizes.

I said it before Solefly is shady waste of time for all those people to show up and give only those pairs 
laugh.gif

Man this is out of control! Probably one of the biggest release of the year so far if not the biggest.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Smh@solefly employees leaving one size 12.They did the same thing with the cool greys.5 pairs of basicly all the other sizes.

I think the attempt that solefly made to publicize their store by doing this raffle may have instead of helping their store out, did the complete opposite unfortunately. One year anniversaries should be about the people that supported the store for them to be successful for a year and possibly attaining new customers. Can't be short handing customers with one pair for each size lol 

Can you guys planning to travel to camp out in Boston(JUST to resell) save us collectors the hassle of camping out days early and dealing with more people by just buying them from kicks-lab? Or Air Randy?

Look at it like this... Shoes: $160. Round trip:$50-$60. Food:$50-$100(2-3 day camp out rough estimate) Waiting time: 72-96hours in 80-90 degree weather. So think about it before you waste your time trying to resell... is it really worth a measley $200-$300 profit...?

Back
Top Bottom