Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^ YO will sell me those 8 PE's in your avatar 
nerd.gif
 J/K 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Wow if people be campin now they might as well pay resell price cause all that wage lost is not even worth i tlol.

Yea if they even have a job
30t6p3b.gif
You children might not know this, but when you grow up and get a real job, they have this thing right...it's pretty cool...its called paid time off...and guess what??  It's paid...while your off...that's why they call it paid time off...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

i adore the fact that NT truly believes camping requires sleeping on the streets
for most campers it does, but not my squad. We usually sleep in our own beds while camping. But each mega hypebeast launch camp has thier own rules.. oops, I did it again  

Originally Posted by Freeze

Just copped for less than 6. Deciding if I'll keep or trade bait em when they arrive.
^you are the devil
there are three "6s" resulting in the marked # of that in which you represent

trade bait is null & void if purchased for anything priced above (retail or less)
ohhhh k...

SMH @ the ebay prices people feel like these are made of gold...It is really a rather simple shoe
frown.gif

Anybody notice that the one guy on ebay that's selling these for less than $800 doesn't even have the sneakers!!!!??? He's selling a promise that he can't promise...

Congrats to everyone who go there pre orders these are str8 fire might have to dish out the money for these good luck to everyone camping for these

damn cant imagine getting a raffle ticket and not going to make an attempt at winning

Originally Posted by apthekid

Wow if people be campin now they might as well pay resell price cause all that wage lost is not even worth i tlol.

30t6p3b.gif
You children might not know this, but when you grow up and get a real job, they have this thing right...it's pretty cool...its called paid time off...and guess what??  It's paid...while your off...that's why they call it paid time off...

Worst way to use PTO. That's for real time off and not to camp.

30t6p3b.gif

Was gonna say this. Paid time off should be spent "off." Doing something enjoyable. Not sitting in line in the summer for a pair of sneakers
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Where I come from we call that a "VACATION", not get paid while I sit in line with a bunch of children for a week all for a pair of shoes.  If your job pays you proper than you should just pay the $500-$800 for the shoe and wear them on your vacation
roll.gif

Solefly handle this release like "childish, unorganized"rookies.".everyone, even people who won tha raffle was annoyed and pissed at the end
@the end of the day. i Won't ever shop there

Man Solefly has been shady from day 1 they only had less than 20 pairs and 900 people showed up 
laugh.gif
 its partly soleflys fault but it has to do with the all those people who showed up the reason they did that.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Was gonna say this. Paid time off should be spent "off." Doing something enjoyable. Not sitting in line in the summer for a pair of sneakers
roll.gif

Dude I've camped for kicks more than once and had a great time doing it every time. I'm not saying that it's something that everyone can or would enjoy but certainly to each their own. Hanging out wit other sneakerheads and %$%$@*#+%!$ about sneakers girls etc... I could think of worse ways to spend a fridayPlus, if ur not from Boston of Miami, u certainly could make a "vacation" out of it...by using ur pto... I dunno, i guess I'm in a minority that thinks goin the extra yard for something I really want isn't all that corny. People used to camp out for concert tix...they still do for playstation and iphones......with that said, anything over 1 day is od

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

roll.gif

Dude I've camped for kicks more than once and had a great time doing it every time. I'm not saying that it's something that everyone can or would enjoy but certainly to each their own. Hanging out wit other sneakerheads and %$%$@*#+%!$ about sneakers girls etc... I could think of worse ways to spend a fridayPlus, if ur not from Boston of Miami, u certainly could make a "vacation" out of it...by using ur pto... I dunno, i guess I'm in a minority that thinks goin the extra yard for something I really want isn't all that corny. People used to camp out for concert tix...they still do for playstation and iphones......with that said, anything over 1 day is od
Agree. If I'm waiting in line for something over 12 hours, there better be a sexual act waiting on the other end.

Back
Top Bottom