Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

whats a sneakerthug? Money to be made everyone wants in even lames thats the way it goes bout 5% of these shoes will not be resold and that says it all
Anybody know where i can pre-order a pair of these from?

^ I don't know about pre - order but there are a few people on ebay selling who have the shoe in their possesion. Be prepared to pay rape price though the lowest price pair I see on ebay for buy it now is $1,099.00

JB should of just did us a favor and made this a release for ALL House of Hoops in the U.S.Now the damb resellers will all be charging $1,000.00 + for a pair of these. 8 months to  a year after release date expect these to be $2,000.00 mininum for DS condition !

Originally Posted by chrischen

Dammmn, none in Canada. I guess it's resellers for me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You should know damn well %!!# don't come here.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by Freeze

anybody else order from kicks-lab? or get there's yet? I know they said they mailed the first wave already and the 2nd is being mailed on the 18th...

Freeze I got the same message from kicks-lab 2-3 days ago. Dude said shoes would ship between 18-21 of this month. It's weird tho bc the site says that wave II is shipping now. Even though funds cleared,I'm expecting them to eventually say they didn't get a "second wave". Dro sneakerape looks kinda suspect. His tagged spacejam pics are legit but his xicool greys are definitely chinese knockoffs. Those cool grays are not personally tagged and don't look like his own pics so u might be okay. Good luckkkk to both u and freeze and everyone else playing the waiting game.
Hows it gonna End???  nobody knows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh. good looks on the input bro.  yep, it's just a waiting game now.  I guess we'll see whats what around the 18th..

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

i hope everyone who ordered pre-sale pairs get thier order canceled due to higher price paying customers
express shipping is what saved my NT fitted (hint hint)

only reason i hope u guys get canceled is so that more sneakerthugs can pass away

Now I understand why everyone here thinks youre a bit of a douche

Go pitch a tent somewhere captain camper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Man some people on here don't know what they are talking about SNEAKERAPE  is completely LEGIT i will vouch for him i have bought a couple shoes off him and they are 100% Authentic the only thing is the shipping is a little slow but other than that 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didnt say they werent legit, I was looking to see if anyone else has ever ordered from them........Im glad you said youve had good dealings with them, I feel a lot more at ease about them having my $$$

So SNEAKERAPE is LEGIT?????????????????

Ill cop a pair for $475.

bf034dec4e7a90bbd53b_2.jpg

But I just want to know where is the size tag at?

160jordansdeep your cool grey pics from sneakerape look 100000% legit. When I checked the site the other day, sneakerape had untagged pics that had reallllly low cut patent leather towards the shoe box(did a meetup w/Chinese reseller from craigslist w/knockoff XI's with the same kind of low
Patent) I was puzzled bc his spacejams were tagged and most def. Legit and cgs were not tagged and looked like generic eBay pics. Maybe I was trippinnnn:frown: his tagged pics on his cgs look greattt!!!good follow up And DRO, sneakerape is loooookin legitttt:smile::smile:hope everything works out for all lucky enough to get a pair!

Soooooo...beside from the 72 that we know (and by "know", i mean "hope) are releasing at HoH, do we have any confirmed numbers for Niketown, Concepts, and XSquare (i think that's what it's called)???

To Boston residents or people familiar, would one expect Niketown to get the largest shipment since it would be a direct Nike channel and not a channel partner?? Or would HoH's 72 pair likely be the largest shipment in Boston?

This release is going to be way more limited then people think I know someone that works at Niketown they got there pairs in yesterday and they only got 35 pairs and i heard Concepts is only getting 20 pairs even if HOH gets 72 thats not a lot of pairs at all. I think their is less than 500 pairs made of this shoe that 2,561 number was just a rumor it was never confirmed by anyone.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

This release is going to be way more limited then people think I know someone that works at Niketown they got there pairs in yesterday and they only got 35 pairs and i heard Concepts is only getting 20 pairs even if HOH gets 72 thats not a lot of pairs at all. I think their is less than 500 pairs made of this shoe that 2,561 number was just a rumor it was never confirmed by anyone.
I'm not believing any of this %*$@
laugh.gif

just wanted to ask if ther is a side where I can get a SZ. 13 of the Ray?
SNEAKERAPE has the shoe until Sz. 12
other sites only until SZ. 11

Maybe somebody can help me out with a legit site.
Thanks a lot!!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I'm not believing any of this %*$@
laugh.gif
I know Niketown is DEFINITELY getting more pairs than that so do not believe this guy before he ends up creating unnecessary hype.

I have confirmed from 2 different sources how many pairs Niketown is getting you can believe what you want and they will be handing out wristbands next week and i was not trying to create any hype. All i wanted to do was help out but I will keep my mouth shut from now on.

Back
Top Bottom