Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Niketown Boston officially gettin Ray Allens...

wristbands will be passed out on July 21st at 9am
so far...

HOH Boston, NT Boston, Xsquared, and Concepts will have Ray Allen 13s... good luck

I'm not familiar with the wristband process...Does that mean the first people that get a wrist band are the first people in line?  Or does that mean that each wrist band acts as a raffle ticket??  Also, if I get there at like 5pm or something, will that mean that I can't get a wristband?  Or that I will have no chance of getting the kicks because at that point, they would have already given out maaad wristbands??  
...I guess I could just call them.

Thursday 7/21/11 at 9:00AM we will be giving out wristbands. The wrist band in question will correspond to an exact shoe size. So whoever is first in line that day will get their pick of all available sizes, the next person all but what the 1st person picked, and so on. 

Saturday 7/23/11 wristband wearers come to the store at 9AM. You will then be let in two at a time to pick up your shoes. Any shoes that are unclaimed at 10AM will then be for sale to the general public.

The price, as of now, in our system is $175 plus any tax. We are unable to give out quantity information, sorry.

Anyone who is disruptive to the proceedings will lose their eligibility to receive a wristband or on day of the launch, receive their shoes. We are all sneakerheads out there. Be safe, be respectful, and have fun.

^^Info from NT Boston

^wristbands are first come first serve, and goes in order. Dont even bother showing up at 5p if thats your plan. Thats how most places do it. Once you camp out and get your wristbands, you just show up the morning of the release, get in order based on the number of your wristband, pay them their money, and go home happy.

UPDATE: The Air Jordan Retro 13 Ray Allen PE will be releasing at the Footactions in Braintree Mall and Saugus on 7/23 only. They will be $175.

it was orginally suppose to be in the north dartmouth mall (5min from my house) but they changed it to braintree mall...

laugh.gif
@ all the NEW places these are popping up at.

That's cool some of you Boston heads are getting more chances at these. Probably better than ordering from questionable overseas sites....

Not a regular poster on here under this screen name but for the sake of being anonymous...I'm almost positive that Footaction in Braintree, MA (South Shore Plaza) is NOT getting these shoes. I can confirm it early next week and update with a definitive answer. Also, before you question if "I know someone" with info....NO, I will find out first hand.

i fwe get these in the bay area people gonna start camping like 1 to 2 days ahead i bet but its nice that more spots in boston are popin up too bad my boy is going in october and not now lol

Well, that from Niketown was very unexpected. Coming from NY, this is where the game plan changes. Whoever is traveling from NY PM me so we can create a strategy plan.

I just got an email from VMVinc sayin my size 9 will be shipped out around July 23-25/ so I guess my pair in on locked/ If they cancel I will never preorder from them ever again !!!!

When NTNY usually does wristband they take your name down and usually ask you to bring ID.. I'm thinking about making the trip from NY to Boston.. with a Yankee fitted on, of course.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

When NTNY usually does wristband they take your name down and usually ask you to bring ID.. I'm thinking about making the trip from NY to Boston.. with a Yankee fitted on, of course.

But the question is when? as there are people traveling from all over the world for these that has booked their flights and all($400) and I know exactly what day he's landing...

Yupe me and my girl driving down from NYC tryna figure out if I should risk going HOH or just do the Niketown thing! She wouldn't be able to come Thursday morning meaning I'd only be able to get one pair!

Originally Posted by RJ supreme23

hey does any body knows if u can get the wristband and give it to somebody else to cop 4 u?
usually not. Like someone said, you'll probably have to show id. Some spots here in LA will put the wristband on and secure it, so you have to wear it for a whole day.

Back
Top Bottom