Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

BTW just as suspected, everyone I talked to here is from boston & getting them to flip. & I'm the ONLY one out here right now. These kids left the line to go on an L ride... Solo dolo out here I swear if I don't get my pair...
So you're just OUT CHEA with no hotel room or anything? If that's the case then your game planning is TERRIBLE. Young Eric Spolestra in the building.
30t6p3b.gif

wow an l ride? What a fool they are... I would figure if your camping for a shoe this hard to get youd go there high as a kite already

Yo I'm good I went to niketown to clean the air. They sent me to xsquared these kids out here got a list goin but the manager aint havin it cuz there are 20 ppl on the list and I'm one of 3 heads who are chillen outside right now. Everyone else went home or went to work apparently. I told her I came from jersey and have no where else to go so ill be out front till saturday hopefully she has a heart. They're sellin em for 200 btw & I still have no idea of the quantity

I hope you get your pair

Originally Posted by 430AM

BTW just as suspected, everyone I talked to here is from boston & getting them to flip. & I'm the ONLY one out here right now. These kids left the line to go on an L ride... Solo dolo out here I swear if I don't get my pair...
So you're just OUT CHEA with no hotel room or anything? If that's the case then your game planning is TERRIBLE. Young Eric Spolestra in the building.
30t6p3b.gif

Really 430
30t6p3b.gif
 ? ..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  ....... nevertheless well played sir

30t6p3b.gif

don't forget Mike Brown

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

7f5ece2b25d3bb35452266112f587a54.jpg

Just got an email from Sneakerape saying my kicks will ship between the 22-25 of July......thats not really any news but at least I got an email so I feel a lil better about my purchase........SMH @ myself for not buying from VMV when I had the chance......Coulda got em for a lil less........I just want my shoes!!!

Yo I'm good I went to niketown to clean the air. They sent me to xsquared these kids out here got a list goin but the manager aint havin it cuz there are 20 ppl on the list and I'm one of 3 heads who are chillen outside right now. Everyone else went home or went to work apparently. I told her I came from jersey and have no where else to go so ill be out front till saturday hopefully she has a heart. They're sellin em for 200 btw & I still have no idea of the quantity
wow i feel sorry for whoever stands in front and behind you in line. son is gonna be smelling like garbage by sat.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Yesterday. This is before wristbands were already delt. SMH @ the dude with luggage.

30m7j3k.jpg
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear, I do not know what to say about this.

It is like JB, and Nike as a whole gets entertainment from seeing people sleep outsides stores for their product.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Yesterday. This is before wristbands were already delt. SMH @ the dude with luggage.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It is like JB, and Nike as a whole gets entertainment from seeing people sleep outsides stores for their product.
They are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  their %%+$# off at us......wouldnt you???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30m7j3k.jpg
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, during Christmas time MJ probably watch videos of people killing themselves for his shoes just laughing. Saying *$%* like "Look at this pregnant woman stand outside foot locker in 17 degree weather wit her child right beside her"

Originally Posted by riddla713

also there are rumors that these will drop in la, chi and ny hoh in august or early september, that is not confirmed though, only a rumor at this point.  
That would be nice. Would also be nice to see resale prices drop to near retail to keep people away from HoH LA, Chi, and NY, but I guess that would be pushing luck considering those stores might not even get them at all.

F*** that, people camping this long, I camped out like 12 hours for the banned 1's and I thought that was a long time never doing that again. , people really must have a lot of time on there hands. And I mean A LOT.

Two cats here wit me from connecticut campin till sat too with no where to go. Four or five of these kids have wristbands from NT one kid just sold his wristband for 350 & a quarter of bud. People comin up throwin offers at us all. Dudes sellin spots in line for 400+

Two cats here wit me from connecticut campin till sat too with no where to go. Four or five of these kids have wristbands from NT one kid just sold his wristband for 350 & a quarter of bud. People comin up throwin offers at us all. Dudes sellin spots in line for 400+

A Quarter OF BUD, LMAO....I LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom