Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

These prices are gonna be through the roofs with this crazy camping. So niketown is completely sold out already?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by metallic

Just out of curiosity, was that template for champs about the ray Allen 13 for all champs or just certain ones in Boston?

I believe it was just for certain one's and not the majority of them around the country
30t6p3b.gif

Had a feeling it was going to be certain champs only. Thanks

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Hope you fools brought your umbrellas, sunscreen, and gatorade. The humidity is supposed to make it feel like 100+ starting thursday down here.

zsthxv.jpg
For real, plus deodorant, toothbrush , change of clothes and a 100 other things that marks a human being from a bum,
roll.gif
  No hate I hope you get your pair but for 24hours x 5 days
 camping  i would have to make 10K to even consider it, but hey you kids do you, good luck.

Im sorry to say it, but you guys camping in 90-95 degree weather for 4-5 days are losers and fail miserably at life.

Even if you resell for 1000, you guys are still supid as ehffff.

Alright alright most of us agree camping for days is crazy stupid or whatever now stop filling this thread with the same %*!. I come back hours after i read up on this thread and there's 3 pages more of ppl saying campers are stupid. Noone cares. Post some good info

Not. Rlly buddy but thanks for your input. IM not one of the rookies that just hopped in this thread yesterday

its ridiculous that people already started to camp its always that first person to go makes everyone else go even earlier o well i just look at it as money saved good luck to guys camping out

damn, still hoping they release in Nor Cal.

the people that camp out and will NOT resell are dedicated and deserve their pair.

Good luck.

why can't I write NT bostons wall?

we should all call and complain and make threats at NT Boston so they re do the wristbands
pimp.gif

It will be a miracle if I make it through this week. I only been out here one day, its only wednesday morning & I'm not feelin this at all.. I gotta stick it out tho

^^^Honestly dude, you've kinda turned into an overnight NT celebrity. We're all rooting for you homie...I know we kinda gave you some crap early on, but I gotta say, speaking about myself, I am now in complete support of what you're doing and I truly hope you make it. I REALLY appreciate all the live updates. I'll be out there tomorrow evening and I'll def stop by XSquared to say whats up and meet you in person.

You got this homie!!

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^Honestly dude, you've kinda turned into an overnight NT celebrity. We're all rooting for you homie...I know we kinda gave you some crap early on, but I gotta say, speaking about myself, I am now in complete support of what you're doing and I truly hope you make it. I REALLY appreciate all the live updates. I'll be out there tomorrow evening and I'll def stop by XSquared to say whats up and meet you in person.

You got this homie!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real, since we know you're one of the very few ones keeping them(HOPEFULLY) then we're supporting you regardless of how low life and EARLY it is to be doing this, even though I think your the guy who risk putting his school or job on the line for these
tired.gif

I hope you didn't put them school/job in jeopardy once you have the shoes.

I'll be out there tonight. And I'll probably pass by.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

It will be a miracle if I make it through this week. I only been out here one day, its only wednesday morning & I'm not feelin this at all.. I gotta stick it out tho

hey dude, i'd love to see you post a pic in these shoes, but careful what you got on the line for a pair of shoes. i don't know what you prepared or not, so just saying that they are not worth your health and wellbeing. don't let the added pressures of the posts in this thread make you take unreasonable risks. no one here will think less of you if you have to call it a day.

best of luck to you, mate. but first and foremost, stay safe.

Lol overnight nt celebrity I've been on here since 02 I just lay low. But how could I lay low for a release like this?? A lot of yall should be out here doin the same thing. Good luck for all those that preordered. The kids who are first and second in line got offered 800 a piece for a size 9 and a size 11.5. I'm an 11.5 hopefully I can get the 12 if they don't have 2 pairs of each size. If anything ill be trading whatever pair I get for my size and if I can't do that they'll be up for sale so I can buy my size. I'm 11th in line & there's an estimated 17 pairs here.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Lol overnight nt celebrity I've been on here since 02 I just lay low. But how could I lay low for a release like this?? A lot of yall should be out here doin the same thing. Good luck for all those that preordered. The kids who are first and second in line got offered 800 a piece for a size 9 and a size 11.5. I'm an 11.5 hopefully I can get the 12 if they don't have 2 pairs of each size. If anything ill be trading whatever pair I get for my size and if I can't do that they'll be up for sale so I can buy my size. I'm 11th in line & there's an estimated 17 pairs here.

gl, bro.  I hope you come through victorious.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Hope you fools brought your umbrellas, sunscreen, and gatorade. The humidity is supposed to make it feel like 100+ starting thursday down here.

zsthxv.jpg
For real, plus deodorant, toothbrush , change of clothes and a 100 other things that marks a human being from a bum,
roll.gif
  No hate I hope you get your pair but for 24hours x 5 days
 camping  i would have to make 10K to even consider it, but hey you kids do you, good luck.
I'm not camping. I live up here. Not camping in this heat and definately not camping for more than 10-12 hours. I plan on hitting up some people I know that work at sneaker stores at malls and elsewhere that might be able to snag me a pair. If not, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom