Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i would love to have a pair.

I'm really mad and happy that these are releasing

1. They are simple and clean, yet extremely nice
2. These are my the colors of my high school that I just graduated from. When he got the record I knew JB would release these but I was hoping it would be during my season. so now i'll never be able to wear them in a game.

I really like both versions of those XI's. They should make one of them the BIN XI

I'm really mad and happy that these are releasing

1. They are simple and clean, yet extremely nice
2. These are my the colors of my high school that I just graduated from. When he got the record I knew JB would release these but I was hoping it would be during my season. so now i'll never be able to wear them in a game.

I really like both versions of those XI's. They should make one of them the BIN XI

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

Those 11's were pretty ugly, BUT... these 13's are AMAZING! Probably the best PE ever imo. I hope they ARE limited, the number released corresponding with his 3-point record
is a great detail. Ill pay or do whatever it takes for these. If i was in the country id be camping out right now, no doubt. Some of you just have to quit your whining and step your hunger up. lol

You gotta want it more!

not sure if serious

Those 11's were pretty ugly, BUT... these 13's are AMAZING! Probably the best PE ever imo. I hope they ARE limited, the number released corresponding with his 3-point record
is a great detail. Ill pay or do whatever it takes for these. If i was in the country id be camping out right now, no doubt. Some of you just have to quit your whining and step your hunger up. lol

You gotta want it more!

not sure if serious

You gotta want it more!

where do i camp in sydney, mate?

You gotta want it more!

where do i camp in sydney, mate?

as a celtics fan i need these.. i just bought the rondo pe's from HOH.. i need to find a connect for these asap..

as a celtics fan i need these.. i just bought the rondo pe's from HOH.. i need to find a connect for these asap..

Back
Top Bottom