Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Yea finishline is getting them but dont rely on them... every big release the website crashes ex. space jam, cool grey etc. I think thats why they wont give a specific time... but its worth a try

So..... Bunch of stores in AND around Boston are getting these....2 people got stabbed at Concepts yesterday while waiting for them.....HOH in Cambridge originally had 70 pairs, now they only have 54 for the public (I'm guessing 16 employees got their pairs), and they're handing out bracelets at 5pm tomorrow.......FNL releasing online......Sounds like a crazy %+@ release to me....

Anyone gonna definitly be in Boston tomorrow/Saturday???? Hit me up....Might as well do a NT Summit in the Bean lol

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

So..... Bunch of stores in AND around Boston are getting these....2 people got stabbed at Concepts yesterday while waiting for them.....HOH in Cambridge originally had 70 pairs, now they only have 54 for the public (I'm guessing 16 employees got their pairs), and they're handing out bracelets at 5pm tomorrow.......FNL releasing online......Sounds like a crazy %+@ release to me....

Anyone gonna definitly be in Boston tomorrow/Saturday???? Hit me up....Might as well do a NT Summit in the Bean lol
is there anything about this in the news ?

This is gonna be a crap-shoot for me tomorrow...I'm basically gonna just take my chances at one of the spots getting them outside of the city while on my laptop at midnight.... FNL site gonna crash.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

is there anything about this in the news ?

Can't find anything.

First it was the Foamposite Electric/Blue stabbing, now the Ray Allen's?.... SMFH!!!!

Wait til the Concords release! Peeps gonna go crazy on a sho000oting spree... All for a pair of kicks...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^At least that means they actually got some pairs. Other sites wouldn't tell you about the problems or inspect them that thoroughly and offer you a refund.

Yeah, I respect that

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

This whole ordeal with kicks-lab has be blown and laughing at the same time from statements like this: "maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing"  O'RLY??!! $500+ for a shoe that "is totally cool for walking"  I replied that I ordered 2 pairs and asked which one was messed up he said both, so for an $1,100 he offers to refund $100, less than 10%, for me to keep the shoes.  I told him to refund my money on principle alone even if they are worth it.  So stay tuned for some overpriced, 2 tones of green, glued up soles, in sizes 10.5 and 12 to pop up on the website.

good call bro. dont let them **** you around.  my patience is wearing thin.  I'm goin to see what they're saying around the 23rd, if they start talkin august and such, i'm pulling the plug..

And seems like more and more stores are getting the shoes... who's next? These are limited but JB knew what they were doing this whole time...its all part of the plan lol smh

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

First it was the Foamposite Electric/Blue stabbing, now the Ray Allen's?.... SMFH!!!!

Wait til the Concords release! Peeps gonna go crazy on a sho000oting spree... All for a pair of kicks...

I'm saying!
This is getting out of hand. Stores should step up and not allow people to camp out and they should stop doing midnight releases. But yea, the concord release is gonna get ugly 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ive heard about another online site that might be receiving these. im not gonna say the site as of yet since its not 100% sure but im thinking that these are gonna be a lot easier to get.

Hmmmm wonder what site your talkin about lol

Wow. +#%! like this ruins the sneaker community. This should have been an online release or something to avoid that kinda stuff.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I'm saying!
This is getting out of hand. Stores should step up and not allow people to camp out and they should stop doing midnight releases. But yea, the concord release is gonna get ugly 
sick.gif

Its gonna be so much violence when they release...ive never camped out and def wont on these...ill stick to my online/phone game plan. Life > shoes

Shoes at hoh are already spoken for, we have 70 people in line for the shoes with bracelets because were told olympia is getting around ten which will be sold to the hoh cast.

Are the FNL ones online only?

Because don't they come from the stores?

What I'm saying is that one of their customer service people might be seeing the product number and release date for the Boston stores.

roll.gif

HYPE KILLS... Don't front, ya'll know this shoe is ugly as hell and are only copping just cause they're supposedly super limited. If and when this shoe falls into my lap for $300 or less then I will cop but only to RE-SELL to the thirsty.

If this release was a GR they would sit on shelves... forever.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Are the FNL ones online only?

Because don't they come from the stores?

What I'm saying is that one of their customer service people might be seeing the product number and release date for the Boston stores.

Online only...They either have them at a Boston location or their headquarters in Indy .

Originally Posted by 430AM

roll.gif

HYPE KILLS... Don't front, ya'll know this shoe is ugly as hell and are only copping just cause they're supposedly super limited. If and when this shoe falls into my lap for $300 or less then I will cop but only to RE-SELL to the thirsty.

If this release was a GR they would sit on shelves... forever.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shoe isnt ugly at all
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom