Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Honestly X squared did all these kids SO wrong. Came out of know where saying we're paying now for vouchers half these kids don't got their cash up them. People are cryingg over here! Cuz they're going by the list according to who got the cash on them now!

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Honestly X squared did all these kids SO wrong. Came out of know where saying we're paying now for vouchers half these kids don't got their cash up them. People are cryingg over here! Cuz they're going by the list according to who got the cash on them now!

I dont understand what you mean???  They want you to pre pay???  And what the hell are ppl doing in line with no money???  I understand not keeping cash on you but a debit card or visa/MC???  Kids these days, sheesh smh

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

zerimar22 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

i'm closing tonight so i'll see what i can find.. does anyone have the style number so i can look it up?

LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU NEED!

ALL you need is that style number

414571-125

You look it up as if you was looking up to see what other stores have this shoe. NOT like doing  A SEND SALE.

Its dont on the SPIKE home page, not the POS.

At the stop of the list should say... INTERNET STORES with the amount of pairs for the web. If you click on that it should give you the size run and the amount of pairs in each size.

This was how it was back when I was there. Im sure its still the same.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm saying!
This is getting out of hand. Stores should step up and not allow people to camp out and they should stop doing midnight releases. But yea, the concord release is gonna get ugly 
sick.gif

I agree but I'm takin my friends with me SMITH & Wesson

eek.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

DAMN YOU KICKS-LAB!!! JUST GOT THIS EMAIL:
Please confirm your pair of Ray Allen XIII(We have take the photos for you seriously):

This is exactly the one we will ship to you ,and maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing !
Consider this style is world wide limited 791 pairs only and worth even 1000 more dollars at ebay.If you can accept this pair ,we would like to offer a discount of 50 dollars for apology

The issuse is just like the word follow

* green cladding part little deeper in color
* part wrinkle in EVA
* glue problem in the carbon part(it is on the bottom of the shoes (noone will catch that except the earth)

If you cannot accept that pair ,we will do the refund in 24 hrs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks to all who posted about K-Lab NT fam!!!! I just got an email from k-lab after bothering them for a while and he sends me pics of my shoes that he's supposedly going to send out...but then in an email 15 minutes later, he asked what size I ordered?!?!?!?!?!?.  This guy is smoking some of japan's goooooood goooooood
pimp.gif
.  The pics that he did send me, looked pretty good except for a couple of gnarly glue stains spots that were darker green on the EVA suede, but not like the pics above; your pics looks like a really fat guy wore those and creased the EVA. SMH...wait it out for a better pair unless that was your size 12, I don't know how many size 12s, dude will come across. Good luck friends!  

I've hated a lot on K-lab but at least this guy is sending out shoes already(slowly) and making sure with pictures: I don't think the other preorder sites have sent out isht but bad news.

Freeze, dro, shuttlesworth, nikevintageshirts; thanks for all the info!!! I hope you all get your (pristine) pair(s)
smokin.gif

man this thread is moving fast lol... yea he sent me some pix as well.  I am going to respond now and tell him he needs to send me some money back for those b-grades and see what i can get back.  He said the glue and blah blah on my pair as well. but offered no 50 buck refund 
mad.gif
.... I'm bout to see what i can get back tho.

everyone seems to think they can run this international sneaker gauntlet unscathed
& that it will always be the other guy who gets screwed
like you're any more entitled than anyone else to not be ripped off

with anything i buy i always go buy if i cant afford it twice i dont need it. SMH at these ppl in line with thier last 200 bucks goin for some shoes

^^^Ok so if youve pre paid and provided your info along with payment, why are they making you stand out there still???

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Update at x squared. They just got their shipment in and came out with their own sign in list for the people who actually stayed out here and didn't dissapear for hours at a time. I got bumped up to #6 its a little messed up that these dudes who just got here last night are gonna get their pairs over heads I been out here with since early tuesday morning but I tried tellin them to stop leaving.. Whatever I'm gettin my 11.5 !

Are you sure you have enough money? How much are they charging for them? You still have enough cash for food and a bus ride back? 
Edit: I see that you paid already. Did you pay it all already? How much are they charging for them?  What about all the people in line that didn't have the money on them? Are they totally SOL? Is all their time spent in line wasted?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 430AM

roll.gif

HYPE KILLS... Don't front, ya'll know this shoe is ugly as hell and are only copping just cause they're supposedly super limited. If and when this shoe falls into my lap for $300 or less then I will cop but only to RE-SELL to the thirsty.

If this release was a GR they would sit on shelves... forever.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shoe isnt ugly at all
indifferent.gif
Zyzz be honest... Is it really worth the hype?

Youre right tho... It isn't ugly for the simple fact that it's a Jordan 13 model but when has there ever been hype like this for a green and white based Jordan?
nobody has broken a nba record in a green and white based jordan though ? these have meaning to celtics fans. to me all i see is cash like everyone else but few die hard fans will drop there pocket for this shoe. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Just got this from VMVINC this is BS

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your purchase .

We have got your order about " Nike Air Jordan XIII Ray Allen PE - Boston Home".

Your Order is confirmed and reserved .

We are sorry that Nike Hong Kong just inform us the shipment about
this model will delay to 8 Aug,2011 .

And your package would be sent out on next business day (9 Aug,2011).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question .

Many Thanks

Just got home and checked.....I got the same email.
At this point in the game, I'm not sweating it.
I don't even care if their B-grades. Like someone else already mentioned, quality has been pretty inconsistent with JB for quite some time now.
Hell my retro cool greys and III's look just as good if not better than what I purchased on release date.

I'll give VMV the benefit of the doubt.....but I will count down my 45days.

Haaa what's really good with all these duplicate avy's though? First Zzz now 430 has one .... This thread is outtacontrol

I see a bunch of people got their email from vmv.. The last email i got was:

Thank you for your purchase.

Your pair was reserved , no problem .

We will ship around 23-25 July .

Thanks.

Im still crossing my fingers that I was a lucky one

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Just got this from VMVINC this is BS

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your purchase .

We have got your order about " Nike Air Jordan XIII Ray Allen PE - Boston Home".

Your Order is confirmed and reserved .

We are sorry that Nike Hong Kong just inform us the shipment about
this model will delay to 8 Aug,2011 .

And your package would be sent out on next business day (9 Aug,2011).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question .

Many Thanks

Just got home and checked.....I got the same email.
At this point in the game, I'm not sweating it.
I don't even care if their B-grades. Like someone else already mentioned, quality has been pretty inconsistent with JB for quite some time now.
Hell my retro cool greys and III's look just as good if not better than what I purchased on release date.

I'll give VMV the benefit of the doubt.....but I will count down my 45days.
I find it kind of amusing that they stated "we got your order about" instead of "we have received your order"
laugh.gif

This is a professional company? Ha yeah okay..y'all are not gettin your shoes..if you do..I will b shocked..

this is gettin out of hand.. this is *%%%!!!% that people are already lined up at HOH.. when supposly no one was suppose to be there!

I'm just trying to cop online. Been out of the shoe loop for a while, where are the best places to cop online besides horrible FNL?

Back
Top Bottom