Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Cash is King

so people were actually crying over not getting shoes? can anyone confirm this ?
laugh.gif
 should have took a video

Chris Bosh was in line??

Originally Posted by Amesvill

The only reason why the let us line up at hoh so early was because the crowd was getting unruly outside, so they gave the people on the official list wristbands stating there place in line. Still selling my spot if someonesg interested 54/70 guaranteed a pair.

How much? I pmed u

$500, naw u have to stay in the mall for periods of time until 8 am Saturday, u can leave but not for long hours at a time maybe like 1-2 hours.

man i feel like driving up tomorrow morning and just trying to get lucky but thats a lot of driving for nothing

Lol. These sites are tryna keep pushing the dates back so no one can dispute and then they will shutdown the site and walk away with y'all gullible dudes $

does anyone know what time the online releases go by... like if its 10 my time and 12 theirs can i still order or do i have to wait.... never did online release may try my luck with finish line and get refunded my lute from kickslab
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

does anyone know what time the online releases go by... like if its 10 my time and 12 theirs can i still order or do i have to wait.... never did online release may try my luck with finish line and get refunded my lute from kickslab
happy.gif

Its always based  on Eastern standard time

^^ For a release like this it will definitely be difficult to try and cop.. There has been GR releases that have sold out in mins of them becoming available online. If they are releasing tomorrow online at midnight I won't be surprised if the site crashes

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Ok so if youve pre paid and provided your info along with payment, why are they making you stand out there still???
why are they making you comeback for? They've been sold already.

Bodega's doing a lotto...you have to go there to sign up...They had heads camping there, but they told them no need....Only getting a few, but still probably your best shot with the lotto

Back
Top Bottom