Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Word @ Finishline is they are dropping tomorrow afternoon 12 exactly... not midnight tonight.. i guess they havent recieved them yet, they get them tomorrow.. at the warehouse
Edit: thats from they 1888 number// called that and talked to customer service

I called fnl customer service they told me midnight so I'm not sure who to believe 
tired.gif

I just called finishline, they told me they were dropping some disclosed time this weekend.

I'm starting to think Finish Line has a big roulette wheel of possible answers, and every rep just spins it for each call.

All u boys and girls are gonna be mad. Like i stated 3 pages back, im in a close relationship with finishline! There were ONLY 504 pairs produced!
U can believe me or not. My info is 1,000,000,000% solid. I can't tell yall numbers as 2 who has what because i do not know. All i know is 504 PERIOD.

I'm not doubting you my man, and I don't know either way... But it seems to be a lot more than 504 floating around. With the Miami release, all these shops in Boston, and an impending international release, there seems to be more. Good luck to every one out to get these. I'm going to try online, if not, it's all good.

That may be accurate HOH had 64 Footaction 36 Bodega 18 Concepts 18 Expressions around 50 Elbens 54 Champs 30 Solefly 24 and 72 total for the 3 HOH in Europe

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

Yes... but Finishline has two 11s. I wear size 11. I'm good as gold. Might even pick up the 2nd pair to give to a friend because it'll be that easy.
Yes, grabbing 2 out of an available 4 sounds quite easy, especially considering there is a limit of 1 per customer.
laugh.gif
 Multiple CCs ftw.

To bad they go off shipping addresses tho. Lol

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

since finishline n all them the same company can i grab these on footlocker.com to? what about NDC???

finish line is its own company

nike is its own company
footlocker, champs, footaction, eastbay one company

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

That may be accurate HOH had 64 Footaction 36 Bodega 18 Concepts 18 Expressions around 50 Elbens 54 Champs 30 Solefly 24 and 72 total for the 3 HOH in Europe

Didn't Hoh actually have 80 pairs, but the manager had to hook up a nt'er with 5 pairs and about 10 for himself?

Back
Top Bottom