Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^That's what I was wondering. Read the tweets people don't let the man type the same thing over and over again.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Do people literally ask this dude on twitter the same questions over and over and over?
Yeah its kinda sad, but from their point of view, one may want the shoe so bad that they only feel a bit more at ease that they havent missed it yet by asking directly.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Do people literally ask this dude on twitter the same questions over and over and over?
Yeah its kinda sad, but from their point of view, one may want the shoe so bad that they only feel a bit more at ease that they havent missed it yet by asking directly.

Finish Line is the annoying friend on Facebook that comments and posts #!@@ for the sake of posting.  It's not very professional and can be seen as borderline SPAM.  Post #!@@ that has content, not pointless dribble. 

and he wont even answer my question.. if my ray allen 13s would b shipped in a bag
alien.gif

laugh.gif
I keep waiting for the whoever is running the page to put "I'll post the link when we have them" & then stop tweeting until they do cause he's saying the same exact thing every time.

You would think people would read the TL before asking the question
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

and he wont even answer my question.. if my ray allen 13s would b shipped in a bag
alien.gif
I figured the person who agreed to do this is probably regretting this
roll.gif

I'm thinking the same thing.. Literally the same questions over and over again.  Cool that he is taking time to answer questions though.

This is going to be beyond insane and over in a nanosecond with prob a server crash.  Wonder what the Vegas odds are on scoring a size 11, 11.5  lol 

If the 5 reps are right then we'll see a drop in an hour
The way this dude is tweeting, I agree. No way he's going to keep this up until the "random" drop. Probably intends to post the link at midnight and be done with.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

This is going to be beyond insane and over in a nanosecond with prob a server crash.  Wonder what the Vegas odds are on scoring a size 11, 11.5  lol 
None if I have something to do with it...thats my size 
laugh.gif
. Best of luck to you

Originally Posted by superpine

i wonder how many pairs finishline has...
Less than 40. Three have been already claimed by 3 executives (one of which is the buyer). Good luck guys. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Less than 40. Three have been already claimed by 3 executives (one of which is the buyer). Good luck guys. 
One of the phone reps mentioned that as well
Yea, I really don't understand why they would release that few of pairs online. Should of just sent it to one store.

Edit: Great pub tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

One of the phone reps mentioned that as well

i was told the exact numbers 2 days ago and this is correct 

Back
Top Bottom