Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I can see these popping up in more and more spots.

If they hit ANYWHERE in Florida where there is no raffle, I will be there and first guarenteed.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The hype is nuts right now...that's the reason the price is so high.

I will give it a couple months and snag a pair for $3-400.

This seems to be the trend with the limited releases that have come out from JB lately..........cough YOTR's cough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

now niketown boston got em? i hope ny gets em man!!!!! it went from hoh to niketown this is crazy!!!!
NT has been getting them all along. Xsquared and Concepts too.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The hype is nuts right now...that's the reason the price is so high.

I will give it a couple months and snag a pair for $3-400.

This seems to be the trend with the limited releases that have come out from JB lately..........cough YOTR's cough
laugh.gif
People will want these more than the YOTR........and these will be more limited.

nystatenisland wrote:
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nystatenisland wrote:
Solefly pickup was an extra bonus because I already had my pairs on lock......

You had your pair on hold at Solefly?

Nah... I already got pairs on lock in Boston as a favor owed to me. I was in Miami on vacation anyway and heard about the Solefly raffle and decided to go out their and won. So that's like my 3rd pair that's why I wanted 3 shirts. I was chillin all the way in the back not even thinking my # was going to get called.....

Is that right? You sure do have the luck of the Irish.

So you was the dude in the video yelling..."I came all the way from NY"

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

now niketown boston got em? i hope ny gets em man!!!!! it went from hoh to niketown this is crazy!!!!

who did you hear from that cncpts or xsqrd were getting them?

Originally Posted by alex420

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

who did you hear from that cncpts or xsqrd were getting them?
From Concepts and Xsquared.

VIA Footlocker Twitter...

The Air Jordan Retro 13 Ray Allen PE will be releasing at the House of Hoops in Cambridgeside Galleria on 7/23 for $175. Cop a pair!

So it's hitting the HoH now, too? I thought it was just Niketown.

I'm starting to get more hope that the release will be a little more widespread than I had initially thought.

HOH just wrote on there twitter no other HOH will receive them so if you want the shoe you better make your way to Boston

The more places that get these and don't raffle the better. Gonna drive up to Boston on Thursday after wrk or Fri mornin...hopefully I can snag a pair

laugh.gif
HOH Barcelona also posted this morning that they got them.

Funny...they're releasing overseas in places that don't matter but not all through the USA.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Jordans SUCKS! why in gods name are they releasing overseas? makes no sense.

Probaly because only their limited product sells over there. Everything else sits a long time. I'm still jelly over t23 5s and quai 54s.

Seen that another HOH was getting them in MA, whoever tweets for Foot Locker unlocked's Twitter account also said something about a black and green pair. I said to him wait the altitudes came out earlier this year he said yea there supposed to be another black and green 13 dropping but nothing is confirmed yet. This is from his mouth not mine you can see it on their twitter account, so maybe theres a black and green Ray Allen PE 13 dropping as well???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Seen that another HOH was getting them in MA, whoever tweets for Foot Locker unlocked's Twitter account also said something about a black and green pair. I said to him wait the altitudes came out earlier this year he said yea there supposed to be another black and green 13 dropping but nothing is confirmed yet. This is from his mouth not mine you can see it on their twitter account, so maybe theres a black and green Ray Allen PE 13 dropping as well???

ray didnt even wear a black 13 pe this year...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I still think (hope) we will see more places get these after the Boston release........I HOPE

Originally Posted by lionheart44

This really is getting outta hand

30t6p3b.gif
 Seriously ..... Feel like it's the Banned's 2.0 .. Chasing stores and s***

Even tho the Banned's was kinda fun for just a while then it got annoying afterwards 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom