Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i'll take that b grade
i dont care

also anyone get a update from vmvinc.com

i know hes saying 23 24 and 25 of July but why would one of these "early release" websites already get there pairs and the not ?

I know this is off topic but you have the gayest avatar I've ever seen

Hope they release them randomly like the YOTR

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Just got this from VMVINC this is BS

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your purchase .

We have got your order about " Nike Air Jordan XIII Ray Allen PE - Boston Home".

Your Order is confirmed and reserved .

We are sorry that Nike Hong Kong just inform us the shipment about
this model will delay to 8 Aug,2011 .

And your package would be sent out on next business day (9 Aug,2011).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question .

Many Thanks

Sounds like they do not have them in hand, and will be searching for them like everyone else.

^
word though, the avatar gives me a headache, literally
i have to scroll down immediately so it's not on screen cause it hurts my eyes
if that's the goal, mission accomplished

This whole ordeal with kicks-lab has be blown and laughing at the same time from statements like this: "maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing"  O'RLY??!! $500+ for a shoe that "is totally cool for walking"  I replied that I ordered 2 pairs and asked which one was messed up he said both, so for an $1,100 he offers to refund $100, less than 10%, for me to keep the shoes.  I told him to refund my money on principle alone even if they are worth it.  So stay tuned for some overpriced, 2 tones of green, glued up soles, in sizes 10.5 and 12 to pop up on the website.

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

This whole ordeal with kicks-lab has be blown and laughing at the same time from statements like this: "maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing"  O'RLY??!! $500+ for a shoe that "is totally cool for walking"  I replied that I ordered 2 pairs and asked which one was messed up he said both, so for an $1,100 he offers to refund $100, less than 10%, for me to keep the shoes.  I told him to refund my money on principle alone even if they are worth it.  So stay tuned for some overpriced, 2 tones of green, glued up soles, in sizes 10.5 and 12 to pop up on the website.

Thanks for thinking 2011 Jordans will surpass the quality of the past 10 years, will be looking out for that 12.

Dear Customer ,

We have got your order about " Nike Air Jordan XIII Ray Allen PE - Boston Home".

Many Thanks

Received the same email. I'll Keep waiting as long as the 45 day window doesn't close to file a diatpute. I mean I rather wait than pay 1,000 or take a trip to Boston

Originally Posted by metallic

Dear Customer ,

Many Thanks

Received the same email. I'll Keep waiting as long as the 45 day window doesn't close to file a diatpute. I mean I rather wait than pay 1,000 or take a trip to Boston

Dear Customer ,

Many Thanks

Same Here

How many of yall that bought from VMV paid 400 shipped for them? I have not received this email as of yet. I am hopping I got these right under the gun and they are waiting for extra pairs and they will be shipping their original allotment first.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

How many of yall that bought from VMV paid 400 shipped for them? I have not received this email as of yet. I am hopping I got these right under the gun and they are waiting for extra pairs and they will be shipping their original allotment first.

I paid 350

ive heard about another online site that might be receiving these. im not gonna say the site as of yet since its not 100% sure but im thinking that these are gonna be a lot easier to get.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Dear Customer ,

Many Thanks

Sounds like they do not have them in hand, and will be searching for them like everyone else.
sounds to me they're going back to the factory to make some more high quality fakes.
tired.gif

I just replied to Kicks-Lab that $100 for not enough refund for both shoes and he emailed me back saying he found me good pairs... Guess he's trying to see if anyone is willing to take $50 off their order to take the bad quality ones

they arent searching for pairs, i think they will end up being released in China or that they are getting them from the factory like all early sites do. something is going on, not sure what though.

good man.  dont let them **** you around.  my patience is just about up.  I'm keeping track of the paypal file window for sure.

good man.  dont let them **** you around.  my patience is just about up.  I'm keeping track of the paypal file window for sure.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by metallic

Dear Customer ,

Many Thanks

DAMN YOU KICKS-LAB!!! JUST GOT THIS EMAIL:
Please confirm your pair of Ray Allen XIII(We have take the photos for you seriously):

This is exactly the one we will ship to you ,and maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing !
Consider this style is world wide limited 791 pairs only and worth even 1000 more dollars at ebay.If you can accept this pair ,we would like to offer a discount of 50 dollars for apology

The issuse is just like the word follow

* green cladding part little deeper in color
* part wrinkle in EVA
* glue problem in the carbon part(it is on the bottom of the shoes (noone will catch that except the earth)

If you cannot accept that pair ,we will do the refund in 24 hrs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks to all who posted about K-Lab NT fam!!!! I just got an email from k-lab after bothering them for a while and he sends me pics of my shoes that he's supposedly going to send out...but then in an email 15 minutes later, he asked what size I ordered?!?!?!?!?!?.  This guy is smoking some of japan's goooooood goooooood
pimp.gif
.  The pics that he did send me, looked pretty good except for a couple of gnarly glue stains spots that were darker green on the EVA suede, but not like the pics above; your pics looks like a really fat guy wore those and creased the EVA. SMH...wait it out for a better pair unless that was your size 12, I don't know how many size 12s, dude will come across. Good luck friends!  

I've hated a lot on K-lab but at least this guy is sending out shoes already(slowly) and making sure with pictures: I don't think the other preorder sites have sent out isht but bad news.

Freeze, dro, shuttlesworth, nikevintageshirts; thanks for all the info!!! I hope you all get your (pristine) pair(s)
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Im actually impressed by Kicks-Lab, how many other places (Eastbay, Foot Locker, and every other site really) would have just sent those kicks???  Seriously??? 

Back
Top Bottom