Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Yo, the %+!$ I just witnessed @ the mall....... UNBELIEVABLE.
I never seent nothing like that before. Straight mob status
Rushing doors. Even the cops was scared of gettin stampeded.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Yo, the %+!$ I just witnessed @ the mall....... UNBELIEVABLE.
I never seent nothing like that before. Straight mob status
Rushing doors. Even the cops was scared of gettin stampeded.
Damn fam'! 
I don't blame 'em but those same people who were beastin' probably didn't even get a pair! 
grin.gif

Sigh, JB tryin' to get people killed! 
mad.gif

sz 11 on ebay at $910 and climbing PLUS shipping
eek.gif
....its really not that deep I woulda paid retail x2 thats max
nerd.gif
but if u got it 2 blow then these are the joints....
ohwell.gif

First off, you nailed it. Second, I just left the Braintree Mall Footaction and the hugely disappointing Ray Allen release. I wish I would have recorded the madness that occurred there. First off, I arrived there at around 10pm. 20 or so people just hanging out in the parking lot. Security and police told me no camping or line until 5 AM, 17 pairs. I even discussed with them how stupid footaction was for not handing out bracelets. They agreed that people would get hurt and/or arrested. I went to watch a movie to pass time then returned at 1AM to find the place empty. Same cop tells us you can't be on the mall property until 5AM. At 5 AM you're allowed to "run to the mall entrance for a bracelet". I laughed at how calmly they said it. 4:30 AM..... At least 100 people all inching their way toward the door. Cops kept telling everyone to back up about 4 or 5 times. Finally everyone started sprinting toward the door (only 4:45). People falling, getting trampled, pushed, pulled, shot with pellet guns, hit with batons, K9 put on them. Complete mayhem. These people acted like a hungry pack of wolves that haven't eaten in weeks. Final result, 12 people got inside and the rest of the release was called off. I'm embarrassed that I waisted 7 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I lesson was learned the hard way though: prioritize your life with things that are important like family, friends, work, school and health. Shame on Footaction for not handing out bracelets when there were only 20 people there. Thanks JB, Footaction and every person who sprinted toward that door tonight. Because of you, I'm done with sneakers and finally grew up. Peace.

Man that #$## is so disgusting just brings out the worst in people for a quick buck. But then jb seems to encourage peoples welfare being endangered with releases like these.

Dang stangz... I feel you man. I've been trying to do the online only thing nowadays. The teal foam release was my wake up. Nothing really crazy happened like what you experienced, I just looked around at the crowd I was with.. All of the brothers who were out there just to come up. People breaking in line for no reason and these were older men, not youths. I felt really small out there. It has really changed. I remember when it just used to be die hard collectors out early, standing in line. We could rap for hours about the love for kicks.. Now it's all about resell. Not hatin anyone's hustle.

no one has video of all this going down

funny stuff like this has not happened in nyc

at least not yet

well thats not true the pigeon dunk and the espo release at nort was nuts

IMO this was the worse execution of a limited release in recent memory. Just all over the place.

they started selling way before the midnight hour. Shoes were in the cart then when checking out website said not available. $%@

I can honestly say, I'm glad I did not get a pair...I wasn't fiending for these, but I liked the colorway on these alot. However, and it's a big however, I can not condone nor tolerate anymore how unbelievably greedy JB has become and releases like this re-verify that every single time.

Reading stangznkickz50's story is an incredible testament of how low things have gotten with Nike and JB. Footaction is largely responsible for this as well, with the way they handled that release at that respective mall. More and more releases have people getting shot, robbed, stabbed, trampled over, and rioting out of control because the corporations that be condone it. I would like to just get a few pairs of Concords this year, and I think I'm ready to retire.....

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

First off, you nailed it. Second, I just left the Braintree Mall Footaction and the hugely disappointing Ray Allen release. I wish I would have recorded the madness that occurred there. First off, I arrived there at around 10pm. 20 or so people just hanging out in the parking lot. Security and police told me no camping or line until 5 AM, 17 pairs. I even discussed with them how stupid footaction was for not handing out bracelets. They agreed that people would get hurt and/or arrested. I went to watch a movie to pass time then returned at 1AM to find the place empty. Same cop tells us you can't be on the mall property until 5AM. At 5 AM you're allowed to "run to the mall entrance for a bracelet". I laughed at how calmly they said it. 4:30 AM..... At least 100 people all inching their way toward the door. Cops kept telling everyone to back up about 4 or 5 times. Finally everyone started sprinting toward the door (only 4:45). People falling, getting trampled, pushed, pulled, shot with pellet guns, hit with batons, K9 put on them. Complete mayhem. These people acted like a hungry pack of wolves that haven't eaten in weeks. Final result, 12 people got inside and the rest of the release was called off. I'm embarrassed that I waisted 7 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I lesson was learned the hard way though: prioritize your life with things that are important like family, friends, work, school and health. Shame on Footaction for not handing out bracelets when there were only 20 people there. Thanks JB, Footaction and every person who sprinted toward that door tonight. Because of you, I'm done with sneakers and finally grew up. Peace.
Times like this make me want to stop collecting sneakers all together. Its NEVER worth it

FinishLine had alot of people waiting for the Midnight hour and Im reading the post 10 minutes before the release and people already had placed orders already. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Times like this make me want to stop collecting sneakers all together. Its NEVER worth it............only worth it to resell 
so this means you shutting down your crappy reseller website doofy
i feel better already that i did not get a pair since your thinking of "getting out the game"

you are the last person that deserves a pair 

www.jumpmansneakers.fake
The last resort source for Air Jordan, Nike SB, and Nike Retro 

your better off buying from www.23iswack.com

I would suggest anybody who got these or is getting these to keep them on ice for a WHILE til the dust settles. Cats is real salty right now and a select few gonna get real ignorant when they see somebody in a fresh pair. I thought the retro foams release was crazy 
30t6p3b.gif
 DAMN

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Just picked up my 11.5 from x squared . Can't wait to get my #*! back to jersey !!!

Props to you. Even if I wanted to, I could not do what you did.

How much did they charge you for then?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by rareair45

Times like this make me want to stop collecting sneakers all together. Its NEVER worth it............only worth it to resell 
so this means you shutting down your crappy reseller website doofy
i feel better already that i did not get a pair since your thinking of "getting out the game"

you are the last person that deserves a pair 

www.jumpmansneakers.fake
The last resort source for Air Jordan, Nike SB, and Nike Retro 

your better off buying from www.23iswack.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom