Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by metallic

My pair just arrived......now I have to wait for my shift to end lol. I ordered off VmVinc. Will lost update when get home. I'm scared to get a horrid pair like most members, but 160 gave me some hope.

i'm sure your pair is good dude
look for the sticker on the bottom before you open the box and the stamp inside the cardboard box 
im interested to know if all of VMV's pairs have these stamps on all their pairs theyve sent out.............anyone else order from there that can share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.....I just opened my box and I'm satisfied with the pair VMVinc sent me. Only downfall would be the carbon fiber on the bottom. Everything else seems on point. My box had the stamp inside and sticker on the bottom. Also my pair has the stamp underneath the sole. No slated hologram and both shoes seem to be the same height. Will try to post some pics in a few.

Boston and sneakerape comparison u can really tell the difference especially when you have it in hand they both have different suede the production pair i much smoother and less infractions ...

and this is really suspect from the sneakerape pair can someone verify their vmv pair of kickslab pair if they have the neon stitiching below the insoles please confirm

Sneakerape's site looked funny from the jump. Unless you're new to buying online, your FIRST red flag should have been the "CDP IV Promo" on the homepage, including the "Sample CDP 3" in a full size run. Correct me if I'm wrong, but samples and promos don't come in a FSR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^There are plenty of sites selling those including the sites everyone ordered their Space Jams and Concords from this week.

I think the pictures say it all people

this is the clincher!
sick.gif

http://i1237.photobucket..../d1n0d1ner0/IMG_0853.jpg

We got duped, I think theyre really high quality fakes......
frown.gif

Exactly. So whats the chance all these sites have a "Promo" and "Sample" shoe, which is already rare to begin with, in a FSR? Not likely no matter how you look at it.

Originally Posted by Freeze

ohhhh weeee those xii's are str8 filthy! good pickup lionheart yo.

idk man i'm on the fence..i see 160's pair that i'm in love with, but then surgeons pair, that idk about..both seemingly from vmv. idk man. and thats no hate at all to surgeon in any sense. just saying in this case, i cant exactly believe my eyes anymore lol. good pick up to you both tho. oh and 160, sick table

And what is wrong with my pair?  

Those comparison pics........I am not going as far as to say they are fakes(cause if those are fakes, we as sneaker buyers are in a lot of trouble, it defies everything that I have learned about fakes on this forum), but the different shade of green on sneakerape pair is pretty shocking.

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

idk man i'm on the fence..i see 160's pair that i'm in love with, but then surgeons pair, that idk about..both seemingly from vmv. idk man. and thats no hate at all to surgeon in any sense. just saying in this case, i cant exactly believe my eyes anymore lol. good pick up to you both tho. oh and 160, sick table

oh hopefully nothing at all.  just to me, the shape looked a little off..  i dont want you to take that to heart though, i'm kinda mind blown right now, the game has just changed, as seen by the comparison pics.  makes us have to second guess and question everything now.  i hope your pair is A+ though fam.

Ladies and gentleman
I present to you Fake AJ13 Ray Allens.

i3yo0y.jpg

jfzv5e.jpg
- yellow stitching, not neon.

33kqk2d.jpg

aoq9oh.jpg

14wbomv.jpg
- the upper one is real the bottom one is fake.

Those may be the gang-mounted shoes. You can say they are FAKE. (people get or steal the original materials, including the box, then make the shoes in their own factory)

For the early release shoes sellers, they probably don't have NIKE accounts because it is NOT allow to sell shoes early, right? You know, some people steal materials, some steal finished products (without boxes)...

ONLY BUY SNEAKERS FROM US NIKE ACCOUNTS LIKE NIKETOWN, FOOTLOCKER INC...etc. (from my own lesson)

Neither of my pairs from Kicks Lab have yellow stitching underneath the insole. There is also numbers stamped underneath the insole on my pairs.

Couldn't gamble with my money on these early release sites,not worth the hassle. Congrats to those that got their xiii's.

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

Seems like you got a legit pair, but do you think you take a picture of the back?  Like this...

Originally Posted by d1ner0

if people are getting stuck with fake or super fake rays

i really want to see whats going to happen when the people start to get the early released 11's

Boston and sneakerape comparison u can really tell the difference especially when you have it in hand they both have different suede the production pair i much smoother and less infractions ...
THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC U NEEDED TO POST. PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP.
alien.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

SOMEONE FAILED COLORING CLASS.

SELLING @#$%^& UP KICKS TO SNEAKERHEADS FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ABOVE RETAIL. I NEED TO GET IN ON THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE I KNOW THESE GUYS ARE MAKING CLOSE TO 100% PERCENT PROFIT
pimp.gif

PATIENTLY WAITING ON PICS WHEN DUDES START RECIEVING THEIR CONCORDS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC U NEEDED TO POST. PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP.
alien.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

SOMEONE FAILED COLORING CLASS.

SELLING @#$%^& UP KICKS TO SNEAKERHEADS FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ABOVE RETAIL. I NEED TO GET IN ON THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE I KNOW THESE GUYS ARE MAKING CLOSE TO 100% PERCENT PROFIT
pimp.gif

PATIENTLY WAITING ON PICS WHEN DUDES START RECIEVING THEIR CONCORDS
pimp.gif

Well, you would need to move to China first.  Would prolly have to tone down on the all CAPS, cause Asian dont roll like that.  Prolly need to take a few Chinese classes.

Other than that, I think you can do it!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom