Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Your right on Dro, the top 2 lace holes on the Asian fake pairs seem to be smaller and not as circular. Check eBay, you can tell pretty much which ones are the real deal from the variant fake ones, problem is alot of peeps have no idea and I'm not even sure the sellers know either. Sorry to hear you got bit twice, love to see pics of the fakes some iss member tried to pass on you, that's just brutal.

Ya I think Im ready to post those pics so here they are!!!!

Now this is where it gets REALLY INTERESTING! 

I sent these pics to Nooblee when I got the kicks.........he didn't come out and say that they were fake but I pretty much made the decision to send em back after he admitted that he had never seen a pair of sneakers with DIFFERENT color stitching under each insole
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
   Nobody knows for sure but its obvious theres a difference between the pairs bought in boston, Miami, Paris, London and Amsterdam compared to the pairs from overseas.  For the money I had to dish out to get these, I couldnt live with my self and sleep well with doubt in my mind over authenticity.  And please understand that to me unauthorized is the same as FAKE to me, to each his own but THATS THE TRUTH!!!

And this is also why I feel the way I do about early releases and buying from these sites overseas in general!

To those looking to cop a pair of Ray 13's............good luck!!!  I hope this thread has helped you find a legit pair and keep in mind that even thought you get a receipt, you never know what you got till you really examine your kicks and know what to look for, for example the top lace holes like MR NIKE AUTHENTIC said should be perfectly circular and look just like your other 13's......theres other things too as Im sure most have picked up on.

GOOD LUCK!
laugh.gif

DAMN DRO THAT SHOOTING RAY ON YOUR TONGUE WAS REALLY FUGAZZI LOOKING...SORRY THAT YOU GOT THOSE MAN BUT AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK.

I STILL REALLY BELIEVE THESE RAY 13'S WERE MADE FROM CHERRY 13 LEFTOVER PARTS.

I think youre right about leftover parts Memphis, but I have been told that they used leftover tumbled white leather from the True Blue 3's for the toe cap area so who knows maybe they used the Cherry 13 mold.......I dunno really but what I do know is I will NEVER buy from overseas again and even buying from other sellers here in North America is no guarantee either SMH......#THEGAMEWILLNEVERBETHESAME

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I think youre right about leftover parts Memphis, but I have been told that they used leftover tumbled white leather from the True Blue 3's for the toe cap area so who knows maybe they used the Cherry 13 mold.......I dunno really but what I do know is I will NEVER buy from overseas again and even buying from other sellers here in North America is no guarantee either SMH......#THEGAMEWILLNEVERBETHESAME
THEY PROBABLY DID FOR THE TOES BUT JUST LOOKING AT THE PAIR FROM MR AUTHENTIC. I CAN KIND OF SEE A SLIGHT RED TINT UNDERNEATH THE GREEN SUEDE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE JUST TAKE A SMALL SCRATCH ON IT TO SEE. IT WOULD BE EASY ENOUGH TO CHANGE BY DYING THE RED SUEDE (HENCE THE CRAZY WHITE PAINT LINES ONTO THE SUEDE COVERING DYING MISTAKES) AND RESEWING THE TONGUE.

HEY THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF UNSOLD PAIRS SOMEHOW
laugh.gif

My friends was wearing these today. They look great but he was wearing them with a Paul pierce jersey smh....

Whoa Dro, thanks for the pics bro. My instinct tells me the guy who sold you that second pair of fakes/variants actually swapped the protective stickers onto this pair. Therefore dude probably had a legit pair since you said he had an official us receipt from one of the few stores that sold them and put on the stickers and provided you with the same receipt but of course kept his legit pair. That is just an assumption but only he knows I guess. No way those are legit in my opinion.

They do look pretty good and if I didn't have my legit pair for comparison now I might've made that mistake too. But the small top two lace holes, dark suede, different color stitching on the insole, and Memphis is right too about that ray logo on the left shoe which is off as well. Glad you decided to return them and I'm sure you're more than relieved now. Last I looked, there were more of these super fakes/variants on EBay than actual legit pairs which now makes sense, there were truly only a small run of legit pairs produced but somehow these Asian sites have full size runs well after release day smh.Memphis, don't give them any more ideas about using the cherry left overs, they might actually add that to the recipe and make it even closer lol

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Whoa Dro, thanks for the pics bro. My instinct tells me the guy who sold you that second pair of fakes/variants actually swapped the protective stickers onto this pair. Therefore dude probably had a legit pair since you said he had an official us receipt from one of the few stores that sold them and put on the stickers and provided you with the same receipt but of course kept his legit pair. That is just an assumption but only he knows I guess. No way those are legit in my opinion.

They do look pretty good and if I didn't have my legit pair for comparison now I might've made that mistake too. But the small top two lace holes, dark suede, different color stitching on the insole, and Memphis is right too about that ray logo on the left shoe which is off as well. Glad you decided to return them and I'm sure you're more than relieved now. Last I looked, there were more of these super fakes/variants on EBay than actual legit pairs which now makes sense, there were truly only a small run of legit pairs produced but somehow these Asian sites have full size runs well after release day smh.Memphis, don't give them any more ideas about using the cherry left overs, they might actually add that to the recipe and make it even closer lol

Sadly this is true and the reason I have given up on getting a pair of these.  Even though Im pretty confident at this point that I would be able to recognize a legit pair, I feel like this whole situation has tarnished the value of the shoe and I wouldnt feel good dropping the coin needed to secure a retail pair.  As for the seller of the second pair, I will not name who it was because I genuinely believe he wasnt aware since he didnt actually pick them up himself from Eblens that sold it.

sucks because i kind of wanted a pair. but now you wont even know if ya pair is legit until you get it. pics do no justice anymore smh.

Wow those factories are getting better and better at producing fake Jordans. I don't understand why people can't accept the fact that these are fakes. I mean Nike themselves said that the Ray Allen's are only being sold in Boston, Miami, Paris and Amsterdam. If you got them from a source anywhere else you got some FAKES.
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I should be getting mine today........I really hope Im not disappointed again........Ill post pics later tonight

Did u got ur first pair from kicks-lab? Fakes?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Wow those factories are getting better and better at producing fake Jordans. I don't understand why people can't accept the fact that these are fakes. I mean Nike themselves said that the Ray Allen's are only being sold in Boston, Miami, Paris and Amsterdam. If you got them from a source anywhere else you got some FAKES.
laugh.gif

[/font]
This. So simple, yet so true.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

laugh.gif

[/font]

So simple, yet so true?  These were released in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan, Korea.  Are you trying to say all those released in Asia are fake?  

You guys just love speaking out of your backside, dont you?  The world is much bigger than the US, and Europe.  Get a clue.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif

[/font]

So simple, yet so true?  These were released in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan, Korea.  Are you trying to say all those released in Asia are fake?  

You guys just love speaking out of your backside, dont you?  The world is much bigger than the US, and Europe.  Get a clue.

Don't get offended there pal.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

[/font]

I think you're taking it the wrong way. What I was implying was that if you didn't get it from the retailer, it's most likely fake, ergo if you didn't get it from Boston, Miami, etc. then it's fake.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. What I was implying was that if you didn't get it from the retailer, it's most likely fake, ergo if you didn't get it from Boston, Miami, etc. then it's fake.

.......I still dont understand what you are trying to say.  These were released worldwide, and not just in Boston and Miami.   You could definitely get a hold of a real pair outside of these two cities.

Hey, you guys remember the time that I told you to enjoy your b-grades? Well it would have been much funnier if I would have told you to enjoy your fakes.

Back
Top Bottom