Air jordan 13 shattered backboard 2021

Is it really that orange? I was hoping it was more yellow orange. Like 🧡. Would look much better as a light orange than that bright orange. In other pix it looks lighter and much nicer.
I think it was the lighting, it was a lighter orange

i'm not one for conspiracies, but the fact that lots of people are able to get something most people barely care about doesn't really demonstrate that a platform doesn't give priority to certain users in high traffic situations
Do you think it's possible they hit the "rig" switch for some releases and not for others?

My pops has started sending me tons of sneaker content cause he knows I’m addicted. Every apple news story about shoes that pops up on his phone he texts to me 😂 Black and Red XIIIs were the first pair of Jordan’s he bought me as a kid when we moved to America. He loved these Starfish XIIIs so much bought my pair for me!

Do you think it's possible they hit the "rig" switch for some releases and not for others?
i mean, we have no way of verifying what algorithms any of these digital storefronts may or may not be employing to determine who gets a purchase and who doesn't if they've already abandoned first-come-first-served (since well-positioned bots will almost always win in that scenario)

it's entirely possible that different users get different lottery priorities depending on order history via credit cards, shipping addresses, etc. but it's also hard to say that any of these stores would even care enough to implement something like that when they know they're selling out regardless and doing so would just be extra work that brings in no additional profit--like nike, i'm sure most retailers do not care if most of their stock gets eaten up by reseller bots rather than "real fans who cop for the toes"

but again, if there's no one competing to buy, hitting the "rig switch" wouldn't do anything

i mean, we have no way of verifying what algorithms any of these digital storefronts may or may not be employing to determine who gets a purchase and who doesn't if they've already abandoned first-come-first-served (since well-positioned bots will almost always win in that scenario)

it's entirely possible that different users get different lottery priorities depending on order history via credit cards, shipping addresses, etc. but it's also hard to say that any of these stores would even care enough to implement something like that when they know they're selling out regardless and doing so would just be extra work that brings in no additional profit--like nike, i'm sure most retailers do not care if most of their stock gets eaten up by reseller bots rather than "real fans who cop for the toes"

but again, if there's no one competing to buy, hitting the "rig switch" wouldn't do anything
Are you referring to buying online on their sites or winning the reservations on the apps?

Took the L yday but it is what it is, comeback next yr

57352DEE-7A17-49DE-ACCA-0D98E5FBFD34.jpeg

Truthfully, as soon as they called these the shattered backboard 13s, that's when people started to clamor for them. I usually hit on the footsites apps, but struck out on all 3, even with head starts, yet hit at finish line, so idk if stores out here in NJ got crap numbers, or if they were more limited than we gave credit for

Truthfully, as soon as they called these the shattered backboard 13s, that's when people started to clamor for them. I usually hit on the footsites apps, but struck out on all 3, even with head starts, yet hit at finish line, so idk if stores out here in NJ got crap numbers, or if they were more limited than we gave credit for
We all know that the 1985 event in Italy happened with MJ wearing the Air Jordan 1 Chicago colorway right? These 13s have zero to do with that what so ever. Some ugly *** jerseys in the 80s in a game that meant nothing are the reason why certain shoes are "hyped".? You all can answer that. I bought these because I like Orange and love 13s, nothing more than that. If these were super limited, everyone would be slobbering all over themselves for them. Since they are not, no one cares. Interesting how that works lol. Screw that Shattered Backboard nonsense, it was stupid to begin with. JB knows how to play minds into thinking they have something special. He dunked a ball on a high school quality rim and backboard Yall. It blew up into pieces and they made millions off that situation, 30 plus years later. It was an exhibition game. lol. JB is the genius here.

Well, you did get ripped off with that helmet hit at the goal line.
To be fair it's pretty unlikely that game would have came down to the wire with a healthy Mahomes. I live in Ohio and most of my Browns friends were able to cop to that. Not all of them though lol.

Back
Top Bottom