Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

damn someone asked me to order them a sz off fnl on sat morning... i tried to call them to cancel it becuase the person flipflopped & now they shipped them already :smh: smh

Went in to my local FTL to check these out in person.

Asked if they had any pairs left and was told they only had one left, which happened to be in my size.

I happen to really like the way these look with jeans.
nthat.gif

I just love how soft XIII's feel to the touch, and on foot.

tried getting my hands on these on release via online, going to the store etc. no luck. I like the colorway, XIII and not really influence if everyone loves/hates this shoe.

where are all these people seeing FSR at the mall/local stores ??!!!  must be nice.

MY FRIEND COPPED THESE.

WHILE IM NOT A FAN OF THE CW, HIS PAIR WAS STRAIGHT.

MATERIAL WAS ON POINT AND NO EXCESS GLUE OR OVERRUNNING PAINT WHATSOEVER.

Lmao these joints are sick u gotta be off crack I pull these off clean w my pea coat n a NY world series fitted n some cool grey jeans

1st 13 to actually match the hologram bubble and majority says they wack wow I'm glad I snatched a pair cuz just liked I predicted on the 88 retro thread "there would be a hangtag argument" I predict this will be 1 of the coolest 13's in years to come

1st 13 to actually match the hologram bubble and majority says they wack wow I'm glad I snatched a pair cuz just liked I predicted on the 88 retro thread "there would be a hangtag argument" I predict this will be 1 of the coolest 13's in years to come

Because many who either dont own og colorway 13 or are not ready to try new colorways these are being
Overlooked. Some will regret not to pick these up
Like people who skipped the Coolgrey XI in 2001.

tried getting my hands on these on release via online, going to the store etc. no luck. I like the colorway, XIII and not really influence if everyone loves/hates this shoe.

where are all these people seeing FSR at the mall/local stores ??!!!  must be nice.

Fighter Jets Foamposites and these are all over Maryland.

Last edited:
They look good in person but the blue should have been darker and the yellow should have been a brighter volt color. Just wanted to get an idea of the sizing for when I order the black/whites. They're about a half size big like most J's nowadays.

^ Yes they do.

Like the guy Daddy who said that the problem with these not being not liked more is because they didn't have 3M.

:smh:

TF y'all crying for? I as in ME think the shoe would look dope w/ 3M w/o it looks cheap to me. You bought a cheap looking shoe IMO can I live b?

:lol:

On some rns tho saw these at work today and still passed :lol:

Really wasn't feeling these at first but once I saw them in person they really grew on me. Sort of like altitudes, just without the black and pebble leather on the side or whatever you call it.

Like I said from the beginning, I really like the colorway being a pacers fan and all, but I just couldn't justify buying them with all these releases coming up. But I saw them in person today and liked them even more than in pics. I think I'll probably regret not getting these down the road

They are not really ugly, but compared to other Xiii colorways these are mediocre at best. I mean we've got altitude greens, bred 13, flint french blue 13, grey toe burgundy and even the playoff 13 but these... 
eyes.gif
 are nothing to brag about. 

Dude at footlocker was actually pushin these on me....i was like "nah...im good bruh" :rofl:

Last edited:
DMV heads I returned my sz13 Squadron last night at Arundel Mills Sport Zone so they should open today with them on hand.Also they have a sz8.5 in Fighter Jet foam.

Last edited:
Fighter Jets Foamposites and these are all over Maryland.

They sure are.

I honestly didn't know anything about this particular 13 until I actually saw it in person this past weekend at PG Plaza.

I think it's just a nice clean shoe.

Not to start a thread within a thread but what's the quality like as far as the 13 is concerned?

I MAY just grab these.

Saw them in person at Fashion Square mall in the valley on Sunday and they looked hideous. Nice glue stain on the toebox of the display pair too :x

Back
Top Bottom