Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

Really wasn't feeling these at first but once I saw them in person they really grew on me. Sort of like altitudes, just without the black and pebble leather on the side or whatever you call it.
just w/o the black, leather, or green :wink:

just playin, cop what u like! I love my squad blues.

They sure are.

I honestly didn't know anything about this particular 13 until I actually saw it in person this past weekend at PG Plaza.

I think it's just a nice clean shoe.

Not to start a thread within a thread but what's the quality like as far as the 13 is concerned?

I MAY just grab these.
They're pretty good imo. I'm not particularly picky on paint flaws on soles or whatever cause I cop to wear but it's a pretty solid shoe. Better quality than the chicago 1's and red V's that came out for sure. 

I went half a size down, same as the bred 13

I love them sick clean color way, no hype equals easy cop after work made my night

They're pretty good imo. I'm not particularly picky on paint flaws on soles or whatever cause I cop to wear but it's a pretty solid shoe. Better quality than the chicago 1's and red V's that came out for sure. 

I went half a size down, same as the bred 13

:pimp: Appreciate the feedback.

Honestly these were a easy pass for me.. Guess I never been a fan of these new colorways. I'll take bred 13 over these anyday

Congrats on coppin.

Man, I love the 13's, but this has to be the worst CW. Seeing this pic verifies these was an easy pass.

"Congrats on copping but by the way your shoes look terrible"

Really? What the hell was the purpose of that?

Looks like a full size run on eastbay if anybody needs a pair
Yup, everything looks like it's on backorder. Still passing..
Eastbay has some sizes back up in back order right now
There are select men's sizes available on the website now. They are no longer on a back order as the shipment has been received.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

"Congrats on copping but by the way your shoes look terrible"

Really? What the hell was the purpose of that?

You're making it sound worse than I intended lol. I mean, we have different taste, if he is happy with his pair, it shouldn't matter what I say. His picture just verified for me, that they weren't for me. I see what you are saying though lol.

I saw a pair of these in kids size at my foot locker- the quality looked on point- i was impressed!  Looking for a restock on the bred color way, and hoping for similar quality on the mens sizes.

I got a pair of these and I love em. Don't get the hate on the color way, there blue? lol. Not every colorway can be red and black... I think there bad look great on feet when I wear them with black or tan pants.

Back
Top Bottom