Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

It funnys me to read some of the opinions/comments on this post! Why does it matter if "YOU" don't like this colorway and if u don't like why not go post on some u do. I feel like some of u couldn't cop so throw salt at the shoe or the people who did cop...***** wack
they are saying that people are morons to spend 180+ on a useless shoe when later down the line they will spend 300+ on regretting these smh. I agree with your above comment

Last edited:
LOL at anyone ever spending $300 on these. Take your 11 posts and go find some sense somewhere.
It never fails that every Jordan people thought were bad sold for a lot more later on all the time I can bet you $$$$$ this will do the same

Last edited:
Maybe in 10 years if you have a DS pair someone will want to pay that. These are trash and no one is going to pay $300 for a mediocre non-OG colorway. Pretty much every retro released in the last 18 months goes for $60 over retail now. These will not be seeing a $120-$130 jump for years, and only then it will be due to not being able to find any in the wild. You can't even provide a similar example in the past couple of years.

Maybe in 10 years if you have a DS pair someone will want to pay that. These are trash and no one is going to pay $300 for a mediocre non-OG colorway. Pretty much every retro released in the last 18 months goes for $60 over retail now. These will not be seeing a $120-$130 jump for years, and only then it will be due to not being able to find any in the wild. You can't even provide a similar example in the past couple of years.
I didn't say soon I said down the road and there are lots of jordans that people thought were wack like grape 5 olive 9 black green 13 even 3 bhm is getting between 250+ and it will be I say 4-5 yrs from now.

I didn't say soon I said down the road and there are lots of jordans that people thought were wack like grape 5 olive 9 black green 13 even 3 bhm is getting between 250+ and it will be I say 4-5 yrs from now.
Ummm people did not think the altitudes were wack back in the 05. One of the first Jordan releases I saw widespread camping for.

It funnys me to read some of the opinions/comments on this post! Why does it matter if "YOU" don't like this colorway and if u don't like why not go post on some u do. I feel like some of u couldn't cop so throw salt at the shoe or the people who did cop...***** wack

It's a shoe forum and we are going to post our opinions. Nobody is saying that our opinions should factor into everyone else's decisions.

These shoes is trash and I wouldn't buy them for $50. No need to hate. If you like the shoe, then get them, but we are leaving our opinions on the shoe posted.

Last edited:
Will get these under $100 with coupon and winner circle. If they still have them in stores.

Yeah, I originally got two pairs. Returned one when I took a long, hard look at it. The color really is lack luster it doesn't pop, but it seems to be a characteristic of the 13s besides a few color ways like the classic Chicago Colorway (He Got Game).

Saw these in person the other week and they were okay, nothing too special. But not horrible either.

these are really just like all the other jokers etc there just in my opinion dumb, there could of been so many different color ways you could go with

It's a shoe forum and we are going to post our opinions. Nobody is saying that our opinions should factor into everyone else's decisions.

These shoes is trash and I wouldn't buy them for $50. No need to hate. If you like the shoe, then get them, but we are leaving our opinions on the shoe posted.
I would cop for outdoor ball at about $50 lol that's about it

It never fails that every Jordan people thought were bad sold for a lot more later on all the time I can bet you $$$$$ this will do the same
how much u wanna bet me? this shoe has no potential for that, im sorry to say. it is too plain the color blocking is ******ed. these fluorescent yellows/volts/crimsons that are so hot right now will go out of style pretty soon.

Ended up getting my back ordered pair from Eastbay. I actually really like these in person. Will definitely rock these with a nice white tee in the Summer. Got these for around $130 shipping included.

Last edited:
Wats even sadder than the actual thought process to make a garbage colorway like this is the hate the Crimson 3's are getting but people like these? Haven't quite seen a horrible retro release like this in sometime, good gracious|:smh:

Last edited:
Wats even sadder than the actual thought process to make a garbage colorway like this is the hate the Crimson 3's are getting but people like these? Haven't quite seen a horrible retro release like this in sometime, good gracious|:smh:

Then why are you even in this thread. Has it ever occurred to you that you might not like some shoes that others will? You think this is a horrible CW but your in this thread well after the release. Smh.

No one was really hating on the Crimson at all. They made larger amounts of the Crimson and that's why it took 2 days to sell out. I actually like the Crimson.

Last edited:
not sure if these are still sitting in stores (i'm sure in some cities), but if you're looking for them online there's an eBay seller "shoopop"  (he's a top rated eBay seller) selling them for $170 with $7 shipping (Buy It Now option only) .  Good deal for retail.    Sizes 8, 9.5, 10, & 10.5 available

I have to say these do look better in person .. Alot better I would cop if it was like 125 but Not paying that's amount for just an ok cw

Back
Top Bottom