Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

I don't see  how really. The colors they're using don't even go together imo .
Yeah your right and I think thats what I like about em. As supposed to the black/grey/yellow 13's hell no. Im different but not that damn different 

I actually like these, honestly I don't think they're that bad as people make them sound but everybody is entitled to their own opinion

I really like the CW, but as stated previously there are going to be other releases that are going to need my money so I will have to pass on these unless I can get

some kids to tutor and get some extra cash to cop these

Ill cop cause its probably the only release this year i can walk in late and walk out with.

i like these, but i also liked the calvin baileys :rolleyes we need more blue j's. ill probably only cop for my son tho

lol they'll sell out u just watch
Everyone thought the Royal 10s wouldnt sellout and they were a sellout, ppl need to realize the world is bigger than a thread on NT

With that being said if the cash right ill grab a pair, 13s are my second fav model

Everyone thought the Royal 10s wouldnt sellout and they were a sellout, ppl need to realize the world is bigger than a thread on NT

With that being said if the cash right ill grab a pair, 13s are my second fav model
Royal Xs look better than these.

These will sell out regardless if the color is popular or not. Hype beasts will buy them just cause of the fact that they are Jordan 13's.

Resellers will try to resell them ,but this time I think they will be unsuccessful .

These will sell out regardless if the color is popular or not. Hype beasts will buy them just cause of the fact that they are Jordan 13's.

Resellers will try to resell them ,but this time I think they will be unsuccessful .

im sorry broski i really dont see these selling out at unless...unless JB deems them limited :D

im sorry broski i really dont see these selling out at unless...unless JB deems them limited
happy.gif
True, but remember that there will always be those people hyping a shoe by saying they are limited. 

Back
Top Bottom