Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

sick.gif

Will they sell out though?

These will go HAM with some Michigan gear!!! Even tho the yellow may be a lil duller than the Michigan yellow, still will look nice tho!

Its so weird to see them come so close to hitting & missing on stuff, had these been same color upper with any of the following colors replacing the electric yellow they'd be FTW;
Red
White
Pearl

Although I like and may cop the crimson III its the same story, black replacing the purp would make them more tougher imo

Honestly I kind of like them, but then again I've always been kind of partial to blue and yellow being a pacers fan. Not going to be dropping retail on them though with everything else I want this year.

originally i was really excited because im not gonna lie im kinda tired of bulls cw retros but now seeing the bred 13s n that purple tinted mesh im having 2nd thoughts maybe these would have been better all leather

i'm diggin the new colorway.  i'm sure they look better in person to.  definate cop for me.   I believe the "fighter jet" foamposites release the same day.  Let the hypebeasts get those,  these shouldn't be too hard to cop

Yea thts what I like is the blue and it's a clean not to loud color blocking something casual , but 180 , ill wait till they hit outlet's can't pull it at tht price

lol they'll sell out u just watch
2/9/13 is just in time for people to get income tax back......Alot of people never buy a pair of Jordans until income tax time hits, there will be lines for these, mark my word.... Just check out last year, two shoes that no one thought would do good were gone quick.. I know around here, the Spizikes were gone before noon, I was trying to find them for my kids, and wasn't able to locate one single pair in the whole city......

2/11/12 - Royal X's - sold out quick

2/4/12 - Bordeaux Spizike - sold out quick

pacers 13's. not a pacers fan so no thanks. dont think i would get a chance to see them in person, so dont think i will change my mind.

I really like these n ppl will he upset they slept on them.

It's funny how how JB can put some fruiry colorways together n ppl go bonkers over them but something more subdued n ppl say nah I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom