Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

200w.gif

These are dope. Do we know the price yet?
I think $150 would be a perfect price point to move some pairs if people were on the fence.

$200 and limited lol
I agree with Grizz lol. Maybe those other two that where pictured a while back (all black pair and white/black pair) could be a little bit lower or more available possibly but this bred pair let’s be serious. For one it is inspired by the original sketch of the 13’s by Tinker (hype), plus glow in the dark soles (hype) and 3M. This has NRG release written all over it.

So realistically 9 out of 10 you won’t be getting these for 50% off at an outlet and yes, they’ll be launch locators with like 2 to 5 places in America getting them and no, more than likely they won’t be a GR that’ll be just sitting in your local Footlocker either lol Some people was just saying that about the Just Don Legacy 312 release, deep discount, outlet they’ll sit blah blah and we all saw what happen lol (imo)

Last edited:
That was the 1st run of colorways on them don c legacy 312 once jb start pumping out the whole rainbow of colorways....outlet bound.
That was my point exactly that’s why I specified the “bred” color way it was the same way with the first Jordan Future’s too we all should know the routine by now lol

Back
Top Bottom