Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

This is what I see

Attachments

• 35FFAC2B-7698-4AE8-8B6E-FF38AE163EB7.jpeg
    35FFAC2B-7698-4AE8-8B6E-FF38AE163EB7.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 14
The black/red colorway from the sketch is cool. Way better than the white/black pair that had leaked. Might buy the black/reds just because they match the sketch but I'm probably good beyond that.

these look dope

strap should have been shorter though

funny thing is if these were released as the 13 instead of the real 13 back in the day and jordan wore them we all would be loving them

All of this. I love the translucent soles and they semi remind me of the Trunner's that came out around that time.

I’m in. I really don’t expect or see why the price would be lower tbh it’s not like there a pair of lows of 1’s. Whatever case I’m on those bred ones

The first time I ever saw the 13 in 97, I wanted them instantly. No question. But these would've had me confused a little. Other than the 8 he never had straps on his shoe as a Chicago Bull. The glow in the dark concept that tinker had would've maybe turned me away back then as well. IDK. I will wait and see what the white pair brings. The glow in the dark stuff I can't do.

Last edited:
The first time I ever saw the 13 in 97, I wanted them instantly. No question. But these would've had me confused a little. Other than the 8 he never had straps on his shoe as bull. The glow in the dark concept that tinker had would've maybe turned me away back then as well. IDK. I will wait and see what the white pair brings. The glow in the dark stuff I can't do.

16, 17, 19 20 , has strouds and straps.

I think I'm documentary mike said no to straps on the 13.

This is '90s shoe design I can dig it. I might cop but I gotta see it in person.

Back
Top Bottom