Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Patiently waiting to get my pair from the homie.
Knowing you, you probably secured them for $120 DS
laugh.gif

It's def a good deal considering the are moving at retail. I just wanted to give clarity because that $15 isn't pennies

Dang does any of these sites ships for free?

Some do but this isn't a "store" tho.
My 2 cents on 23penny - 100000% legit. I've done transactions with him before and it's always been smooth. I've even asked if he comes across a shoe if he could hit me and he has remembered me and looked out.

^I recall not to long ago. There was someone here talking how they couldnt stand 23penny. Reason being, he eats up so much inventory from multiple chains thru out the ATL.

So unless the ppl hating were co defendants to legitimize 23penny and boost sales. Itd seem his sneaks are legit, being he supposedly gets everything from authorized reatailers .

^I recall not to long ago. There was someone here talking how they couldnt stand 23penny. Reason being, he eats up so much inventory from multiple chains thru out the ATL.

So unless the ppl hating were co defendants to legitimize 23penny and boost sales. Itd seem his sneaks are legit, being he supposedly gets everything from authorized reatailers .
It's an operation, not really just one dude in line getting some pairs. He has multiple people in multiple stores

Last edited:

I could definitely understand people not liking him for that reason. We have people like that here in MD too.

Back
Top Bottom