Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

^ Exactly. An OG colorway that everybody can double/triple up on with discount codes. Good job JB.

Copped for $130 shipped on NDC the same day they released.   It's all about trying to get the best deal and cop below retail now a days when it comes to Jordan's.  Nobody is paying retail for them anymore

I wish that was the case. I've had to pay retail for a nice amount still including the black/red 12s, all blue 12s, French blue 12s, olive 8s, all star 1s, space jams, reverse SBB 1s.
I've also done well getting below retail too.

Last edited:

You gotta let them breathe G

17268284_762175507279962_5235270426053050368_n.jpg

the way you're wearing them is just fine too tho 
nthat.gif

Nice and thank you, I appreciate it
nthat.gif

Anyone know where I can get a size 11 for under retail? Feels like I'm the only one haven't been able to find these on the cheap. Be much appreciated. Thanks in advance NT fam.

Last edited:
Please don't get me wrong, I have this shoe in my collection too. Is it just me but these particular kicks look better on its own than actually on feet?

It looks so sick holding on your hand in OG color way and all, but somewhat not that great looking on feet.

But then again, I probably can't just rock these my clothes. So far, they look ok with my red joggers and black skinny jeans.

What do you guys rock this with?

Last edited:
Please don't get me wrong, I have this shoe in my collection too. Is it just me but these particular kicks look better on its own than actually on feet?

It looks so sick holding on your hand in OG color way and all, but somewhat not that great looking on feet.

But then again, I probably can't just rock these my clothes. So far, they look ok with my red joggers and black skinny jeans.

I rock em with sweats and khakis no problem. Can't go wrong with 13s on feet imo

I feel you man all the way...i been thinking about maybe returning em to nike and just waiting for the black and reds..these look like they won't age that great and the all white inside kills it for me..in hand tho they look like art...a great design and colorway 4 sure

Edit...just took these out the box...NO WAY I'm sending back. These scream chicago

Last edited:

loosen up your laces, prolly got em choked

lol...I guess I'm the outcast here but I like the sleeker tighter (not to tight) look. I usually don't tie my J's but these look goofy to me with the loose goosey lace set up. I won't even touch on the tongue being..... Again, don't get me wrong, these are one of my favorite J's especially when you get a flawless pair but not on feet. I find myself stroking the suede back and forth at least twice a week on my DS pair :smile:

One thing for sure, they look great when MJ wears them hehe.

View media item 2377157View media item 2377158View media item 2377159View media item 2377160

Last edited:

lol...I guess I'm the outcast here but I like the sleeker tighter (not to tight) look. I usually don't tie my J's but these look goofy to me with the loose goosey lace set up. I won't even touch on the tongue being..... Again, don't get me wrong, these are one of my favorite J's especially when you get a flawless pair but not on feet. I find myself stroking the suede back and forth at least twice a week on my DS pair :smile:

One thing for sure, they look great when MJ wears them hehe.

View media item 2377157View media item 2377158View media item 2377159View media item 2377160
yea they look weird on feet when they're tight like that. You damn near have them factory laced. I'm not saying the laces should look like spaghetti noodles but loosen the shoe up. It gives it a better shape

Send them back if you have buyers remorse

Doesn't matter if they are OG or not.

Ordered from Ruvilla last Friday 3-17 and still awaiting shipping confirmation.

Must be busy for them ATM... Ruvilla's never failed me but they've never taken more than 2-3 business days.

Ordered from Ruvilla last Friday 3-17 and still awaiting shipping confirmation.

Must be busy for them ATM... Ruvilla's never failed me but they've never taken more than 2-3 business days.

I would say call but villa doesn't do well in that department :lol:

I would say call but villa doesn't do well in that department :lol:

Yeah I'll give them a call today. Got the order confirmation just hasn't shipped yet. I've ordered from them about 7-8 times and they've been pretty good, but gonna need to reorder or order elsewhere before these completely dry up. Lol

Just got off the phone with Ruvilla. These shipped already. No confirmation received. Dude said to check spam, def was not there.

Oh well, Eta Sat. Just happy they shipped. Happy camper now.

Ruvilla is hit or miss with their shipping
Sometimes I get shipping 2-3 days later
Last 2 orders they shipped next day

Just got off the phone with Ruvilla. These shipped already. No confirmation received. Dude said to check spam, def was not there.

Oh well, Eta Sat. Just happy they shipped. Happy camper now.

Sounds about right. Nothing is worse than getting a shipping email for an order with multiple items only to get a cancellation email a day later for stuff that was in that order :lol:

I have set up three mychoice ups, FedEx delivery thing, and the usps delivery thing so that I don't have to wait for the shipping emails from the suppliers now.

I once placed an order with 6 items with Ruvilla
I check FedEx it says delivered
I get home don't see a package....I think damn I hope someone didn't steal it
I check my mailbox I see a small bag from Ruvilla
They only mailed one tshirt....lol

Back
Top Bottom