Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Finally broke down and grabbed these earlier.. don't really see anything I need til Royals. So ended up with these and allstar 1, no luck on OVO.

Last edited:
Went to fnl, still had a 10.5. They got got. DAMN THESE JOINTS SQUEAKY THO! Took me a few times to pull the trigger but I'm happy. First pair of 13s. Needed that nostalgia.

Here's two $20 gift cards for anyone to use
Pin 970650
Pin 785513
Happy Presidents' Day

is the red bright enough for yall or naw??

Getting mine thursday, will let you know. I am a 13 purist, I love the XIII's, theyre my favs. I have not owned any retros because they retros have never been proper. If these are not like the OGs they will be going back regardless of scooping them up at discount :smh:

contrary to popular belief the 98s was not that bright. but the red was rich and vibrant are these like that????

Get your shipping tape ready

:smh:

I live by an outlet I return to, but I'm probably on the banned list cause I return so much nike ****e now a days :smh:

contrary to popular belief the 98s was not that bright. but the red was rich and vibrant are these like that????

These and the black/red 13's are two of my favortie colorways because the red was really vibrant. You just gotta get that red right with theses, and when it comes to black/red's, that 3M needs to be that thick quilt that makes it look a straight black. you couldnt even tell there was 3m on the OGs unless you got them under light, and that red needs to be bright to get the contrast right. It was pretty bright on the OGs. I don't know how much of a difference there is though, can't seem to find any vids on youtube, even MJO23DAN needs to help us out, damn dude, just return them after the video :lol:

Last edited:
I posted a comparison video between the '98, '10, and '17 versions already. The' 17s are a tad darker.

Xmas in Feb with all the gift card exchanges going on in here lol #NTfam

My pair will be here tomorrow, I plan on using Jason Markk Repel, and I will post before-and-after pictures to show the color/texture change - if any. I would hope not, being a high quality product.

Last edited:
Is anyone swapping their laces out?

I just don't like white laces in any of my shoes.

I'm considering swapping in black but...heresy.

Black laces sound awful for these. I wouldn't change them at all but red would be the only option.

I have a $20 gift card as well if anyone wants it for these. 

Edit:

F it...someone take it:

Last edited:
View media item 2341591
Finally, decided to grab these used the $20 gift card & took advantage of gyfts promotional they had were you buy $50 & get a free $10. Overall, only paid $100 for these on top of a 25% off code

Back
Top Bottom