Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

JB quality control been going downhill with no real effort to resolve these types of issues. Mold on any of their shoes is unacceptable. :smh:

Got mine today! Bad thing is there were glue stains on both shoes on the seems.

Got them from Nike.com. Should I order another pair or take a pencil eraser to the glue?

Received mine today. I'm happy with them. Better shape and fit than the 2010s and luckily my pair doesn't have any flaws. Bring on the rest of the OG color ways JB!

Received mine today. I'm happy with them. Better shape and fit than the 2010s and luckily my pair doesn't have any flaws. Bring on the rest of the OG color ways JB!

There was definitely something off with the 2010 pair, didn't want to wear the 2010s and couldn't put my finger on it. I'm loving these though. Can't wait for a re up of the og and replace the 2010s. I do feel the Playoffs came out great in 2010 though

Cause they just shoes 

and that's not even the street fool
if that leather gets dirty from that, return em for a discount code
laugh.gif

i put my shoes in the street and they got dirty i demand a code
laugh.gif

Got some glue stain seam issues myself, but not bad enough to send back. I'll be wearing them eventually anyway.

What are these codes that you speak of
Just an inside thing regarding the QC flaws found in this release.

I mentioned sending my pair back, and demanding a discount code to compensate for my time and energy.

Last edited:
FedEx has marked something delivered at my house before it actually arrived. But it was a matter of hours, not the next day. I just figured they did what they had to do to avoid some sort of late penalty I was unaware of.
Quick follow up. You were right on the money.
These arrived last night; a day after listed as "delivered". Ridiculous imho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom