Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

these hit the outlets already? damn

Probably not. They're most likely returns and will be priced at retail. We won't start seeing more inventory at outlets until maybe a few months. And even then, chances are they will probably be for retail, unless you have a promo code or they have 20-30% that day.

Very real possibility people can scoop these up for under $120 eventually.

Last edited:
It was a return, i asked employee if they had any jordan retros in my size in the back
Dude came out with these, got lucky 

The sneakergods have blessed me this weekend
What outlet is that? I returned mine at the outlet and that pair is perfect, someone will be lucky if they got it. I return it because after a day looking at it i feel like.....meh its ok

Last edited:
What outlet is that? I returned mine at the outlet and that pair is perfect, someone will be lucky if they got it. I return it because after a day looking at it i feel like.....meh its ok

Nike outlet aurora,IL
This pair is nearly perfect also
No flaws it wasn't DS just looked like someone tried on both shoes which I don't mind just slight minor glue stains

View media item 2347978
View media item 2347979
View media item 2347980
View media item 2347981
View media item 2347982

Last edited:
Was out of town this weekend and I finally got a chance to open my SNKRS pair.

I'm debating returning them, there's minor red bleeding from the suede onto the white liner. I know that happens eventually, but that shouldn't happen with a brand new DS shoe

A few Nike outlets had the 13s on release day and put them back in the back when the friends and family started.....they were still regular price.

These are on the way back to Nike. Always had bad luck with glue stains on past 13 releases and tolerated those mistakes.. this time it was more than a glue stain.. the sole wasn't properly glued to the side wall... I don't understand why Nike can't get it right with these shoes and glue...

Sure you couldn't just peel that right off!? Heck, you could just ship it out if it turns out ugly.

Last edited:
Sure you couldn't just peel that right off!? Heck, you could just ship it out if it turns out ugly.
Nope.... the actual sole is not glued to side.. if i try removing the glue... the lip of the the sole will stick out which will probably cause the whole sole to slowly come undone after use... 

These are on the way back to Nike. Always had bad luck with glue stains on past 13 releases and tolerated those mistakes.. this time it was more than a glue stain.. the sole wasn't properly glued to the side wall... I don't understand why Nike can't get it right with these shoes and glue...

View media item 2350278

View media item 2350277

C'mon fam, are you serious? I get it, you paid hard earned money for your shoes but no one will ever notice that while they're on your feet and these will touch the ground 90% of the time

C'mon fam, are you serious? I get it, you paid hard earned money for your shoes but no one will ever notice that while they're on your feet and these will touch the ground 90% of the time
Listen I get it.. I know your mentality, I been there.. and that's a fine mentality to have I'm not here to knock anyone's opinion or mindset, at the end of the day these are sneakers... but like I stated in my previous post I been unlucky with previous 13's and glue stains and I still rocked them.. as with other irregularities with many other Jordans I've owned, I was fine with all that... I just got to the point in my life that I am not going to take this BS from any sneaker company... When you're paying $200+ (yes with taxes these come out to $206 for me) for sneakers in which the company publicly stated they were going to improve quality back in 2015 and there still having the same quality issues they had on the same shoe for the past 10+ years.. I'm not going to support that.

Listen I get it.. I know your mentality, I been there.. and that's a fine mentality to have I'm not here to knock anyone's opinion or mindset, at the end of the day these are sneakers... but like I stated in my previous post I been unlucky with previous 13's and glue stains and I still rocked them.. as with other irregularities with many other Jordans I've owned, I was fine with all that... I just got to the point in my life that I am not going to take this BS from any sneaker company... When you're paying $200+ (yes with taxes these come out to $206 for me) for sneakers in which the company publicly stated they were going to improve quality back in 2015 and there still having the same quality issues they had on the same shoe for the past 10+ years.. I'm not going to support that.
if you're gonna complain either return them and get your money back or stop complaining. speak with your wallet b 

Back
Top Bottom