Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Ordered three pairs from villa to pick the best two. Could only get one good pair from the lot. I didn't see a lot of glue stains on the pairs I ordered but 2/3 of the right shoes and 1/3 of the left shoes were indented and creased fresh out the box. The cardboard shoe trees were present, but no tissue stuffing was present. That could have avoided the whole problem with one simple and normally standard step. Minus that, these things are clean even with the red being a little off.

A little high/low split photo for anyone's enjoyment

View media item 2357003

I need those lows. Hope that they drop this year. I'll be all over them!

Last edited:
Those lows were straight disrespect. Jordan gotta stop butchering classics in half.

Think I'm selling mine, they feel big on my foot. **** Nike and the way shoes are running now.

So I bought three pairs from RuVilla.
- One was clean
- Two had glue marks and scuffs

I've emailed them everyday for a week and left voice messages saying I want to return the two pairs but would like them to cover shipping.

No response.

Any ideas on what to do?

- One was clean

I've emailed them everyday for a week and left voice messages saying I want to return the two pairs but would like them to cover shipping.

No response.

Any ideas on what to do?

Threaten to do no further bidness with the again .

- One was clean

No response.

Any ideas on what to do?
Man it isn't like they put the glue/scuffs on there. It is what it is; they'll more than likely tell you to abide by their normal return policy. 

- One was clean

No response.

Any ideas on what to do?
you can return online orders to a store

- One was clean

No response.

Any ideas on what to do?

Their return policy is clear and on their website. Also, no they don't cover return shipping.

Occasionally?
happy.gif

Enzo Amore's got some heat too. Shane O Mac's got AJ1s for days, and just realized recently that Jim Ross, Kevin Nash, and Bret Hart has rocked some Js in the past.
Yeah, it's funny cause my side job right now is working indy wrestling shows. Been a fan since I was young.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom