Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Too wide
Stitching above jumpman on toe looks horrible
Misaligned JORDAN on tongue
Also looks like the xiv letters inside of tongue is thicker than retail pair (probably just cuz pic is blurry and zoomed in tho)
and the heel is just all off shape wise

Last edited:
Can you take a pic of just the box label ?
he already did, that dhllng red and WHT

LL

Last edited:

I can even see the Jordan Printed on the Tongue Crooked now that i look deeper in the pics

Look how high The Yellow J sits on the tongue and where DAN sits lower… like it's Crooked

n2Baqls.jpg
my thunder 14s from finishline were like that, J was clearly visible and ORDAN starting shrinking lol

^^ Cosigned. One thing i know for sure is they aren't 100%; which is what i payed for. I'm opening a dispute a we "speak". 

And of course; Thanks a whole lot folks.  +1
u could rep the member who first told u they weren't authentic...lol its all hood 

hope u get ur money back 

Last edited:
Same type of box that came with the "replica" Concord lows I bought.
And everybody whining about resellers but got no problem with the "replica" sellers.

It's not so much having problems with replica sellers if they aren't claiming anything but and are owning the reps( don't get me wrong ***** still illegal)

It's the resellers selling Reps @resell prices and claiming they are authentic therefore not only taking advantage of people but, taking advantage of them with Reps at way above retail prices , I'd put the paws on a person if I ever did a meet up and they were fishing me fake goods, the paws y'all

Last edited:
one of the reasons in all the years of me buying sneakers i only copped a hand full of times off ebay

get your money back bro

It All Come Down To yourself…. BE A SMART SHOPPER!    period!

Don't Let the Thirst of Missing out cloud your judgement thinking you got a deal!!!

LOOK and Examine the Kicks - LOOK Examine the Seller

Use your Medulla Oblongata

(first post, been lurking around for some time.)

Sometimes ebay is the only way to go. I live in Eastern Europe, there are 2-3 online shops that ship to my country and they sold all their stock in literally 10 seconds. Just pulled the trigger on a second pair on ebay.co.uk, this hobby is way more expensive over here, but just to give you an idea,  the last pair of Js that ended up in local shops were the XX3s. I always ask for a million pictures of the kicks, box, labels, everything, before buying.

Dudes getting sent fakes by eBay sellers passing them off as Authentics has gotta happen a lot.

Please post that eBay sellers name so I can block him.

I grab J's on eBay atleast once a month.
Sometimes it takes me days to Authenticate them,

Please post his name for the thread @Kungfu Koala

No offense to son that got got, but $220 shipped from overseas SHOULDA been the first red flag on that transaction. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Oh snap, those were from overseas?
How'd I miss that part?
Man, nevermind

Last edited:
$220 shipped to you from overseas? If so you had that one coming.

Thats not always the case tho, I gotten a pair of 4's for a good price, overseas, legit pair box and all only thing missing was hang tag cause seller wanted to keep it as a keychain.

(first post, been lurking around for some time.)

Sometimes ebay is the only way to go. I live in Eastern Europe, there are 2-3 online shops that ship to my country and they sold all their stock in literally 10 seconds. Just pulled the trigger on a second pair on ebay.co.uk, this hobby is way more expensive over here, but just to give you an idea,  the last pair of Js that ended up in local shops were the XX3s. I always ask for a million pictures of the kicks, box, labels, everything, before buying.
where in eastern Europe? Any stores that gota nike pinnacle/jb account?

Back
Top Bottom