Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

You must not want to sell them too bad huh?
You've seen these sitting on eBay for $250 shipped.
On RD it was hard to get $300, now people have moved on to the next hypes.
What's next,? 3M 13's, Ferraris are old news and only people who own them to wear them are happy owning them, resellers are in the dumping phase.

What's next,? 3M 13's, Ferraris are old news and only people who own them to wear them are happy owning them, resellers are in the dumping phase.
By Christmas time these won't be reselling for much more than the black toe 14s. Overhyped shoe of the year.

By Christmas time these won't be reselling for much more than the black toe 14s. Overhyped shoe of the year.
nerd.gif
 Everything sells at Christmas times

Ppl are paying 300, just gotta find the right customer and you're definitely underestimating the holiday season. That's why they would pay 300 in 3 months :lol:

Ppl are paying 300, just gotta find the right customer and you're definitely underestimating the holiday season. That's why they would pay 300 in 3 months :lol:

Don't think so. People are paying $250 and less. I'm watching them on ebay. $250 will be the settling point. I mean u jus said it yourself, gotta find the "right person" to get to pay $300 for these. :lol:

Last edited:

Nobody is paying $300 for these right now. Why would they in 3 months?
Yes they are. Is there deals out there for $240 or less yes but not everybody is looking in those places. LOL you should know better by the holidays mostly everybody and I (not talking about "all", maybe some in the sneaker community) the casual/masses are going to paying that $300 if not over for the holidays. That's why the smart resellers sit on these and WTL etc because by Christmas the low cut deals would dry up and the fakes will come in etc, etc.

Last edited:
Yes they are. Is there deals out there for $240 or less yes but not everybody is looking in those places. LOL you should know better by the holidays mostly everybody and I (not talking the sneaker community) the casual/masses are going to paying that $300 if not over for the holidays. That's why the smart resellers sit on these and WTL etc because by Christmas the low cut deals would dry up and the fakes will come in etc, etc.
Majority of folks who bought these are resellers or wouldn't even give a damn. I know I seen more people wearing these than any other Jordan shoe at SneakerconATL it last week. Hell maybe more than ANY other shoe. I saw a ton of these there on feet.

Last edited:
are you buying or selling? is the question?

$240 buying

$300 selling

if that makes any sense...

Good luck getting $300

The hype is gone

People are calling these the Jordan XIV Elmos.
Why is that?
I kinda like them actually, only if price is close to retail though. ..

Yeah I kept one pair for myself and now I'm going to try and sell the second pair I copped.

I'm selling them so yeah it looks like I will try and get these off my hands for a $300 Price point. 

Guess yall think these guys are just talking ****.

There are three pair listed on here, all good sizes, none are listed at $300, and none are gone.
This is one of the most reliable sources to get a legit Jordan.
That's saying something. And sellers here have no fees so they'd easily come down 25-35 "IF" they wanted to sell them.

$300 isn't happening, if dude who started the convo had enough posts he could post them here for $300 and watch them sit next to the other 3 listed between $260-$280

^niketalk is filled with lowballers though. You could list them at 200 and it would still take a few days to move.

^niketalk is filled with lowballers though. You could list them at 200 and it would still take a few days to move.

I agree, lowballer heaven.
That has zero relevance on why the ones listed below 300 on here haven't sold.
If someone wants the shoe they will buy it, wouldn't you agree?

I can't see the shoe going for $300 around Christmas because all the Heat dropping around that time.

Those $300 buyers are going to be on the Legend and Pantone 11's and the Black/Infra and Slam Dunk 6

I agree, lowballer heaven.
That has zero relevance on why the ones listed below 300 on here haven't sold.
If someone wants the shoe they will buy it, wouldn't you agree?

I can't see the shoe going for $300 around Christmas because all the Heat dropping around that time.

Those $300 buyers are going to be on the Legend and Pantone 11's and the Black/Infra and Slam Dunk 6
Repped and agree 100%.

:smile:@ habib shops

Well I'm sitting on a DS pair specifically for trade so, I hope those $300 buyers are out when I'm ready to so something.

its not really low balling if its near retail now is it?

resellers and their entitlement :lol:
Lol for real. Since when do we as consumers care how much they paid and how much it's costing them to put it up on ebay to RESELL. If you buy a shoe solely to sell it, don't nobody owe u nothing more than that box price and maybe not even that.

^ yea but suddenly ya'll care when the shoe is moving at 2-3x retail :lol:

^ yea but suddenly ya'll care when the shoe is moving at 2-3x retail :lol:
Are u talking about me personally or just saying people in general cause I never complain about prices. I'll pay the high and buy from Flightclub if there's a shoe I want that I've missed out at retail. Never bought any of off ebay personally. But as of now I've only missed out on 1 shoe at retail since i been in this little shoe game that I've wanted and that was the Bred 1s.

Last edited:
Are u talking about me personally or just saying people in general cause I never complain about prices. I'll pay the high and buy from Flightclub if there's a shoe I want that I've missed out at retail. Never bought any of off ebay personally. But as of now I've only missed out on 1 shoe at retail since i been in this little shoe game that I've wanted and that was the Bred 1s.
In general. I think I remember having that convo with you in particular saying you only buy off flightclub if you can't get it at retail even if it's significantly higher than eBay.

In general. I think I remember having that convo with you in particular saying you only buy off flightclub if you can't get it at retail even if it's significantly higher than eBay.
Yea I'm sure we did, I've been fortunate enough to have NT to teach me the ropes on how to cop on release day from retailers but I still wouldn't go anywhere else to cop any DS shoe right now other than FC or our sponsor sites here at NT to purchase at resell. But I don't blame nobody either for trying to save every single dime of their money and going other routes either like fb groups, ebay, IG and etc. Jus gotta know what your doing and don't get scammed

Last edited:
With all the fakes out there I can't blame you either but fc be charging way too much. There have even been a few instances when they have touched fakes, especially before ppl found out about gm sneakers like that

With all the fakes out there I can't blame you either but fc be charging way too much. There have even been a few instances when they have touched fakes, especially before ppl found out about gm sneakers like that
Many highly reputable sites charge the same and some more than FC on certain shoes. And on average id say they're bout 20% over average resell which is what they're profiting. Bred 1s are only shoe I want that they have anyway.

Back
Top Bottom