Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

big stud chick i ran into today that supposedly works in a shoe store told me these are coming out everywhere on the 16...any truth to that?
I wouldn't believe in the "Everywhere" part but they will be released in more locations on 9/6 but that remains to be seen...

Im actually happy these are not dropping on the 16th....now i can have some extra money for other stuff this month

Just in case y'all thought it was a joke 
mjlol.png

Jordan Brand is hilarious.

must be an expensive camp
nerd.gif

how much was the camp by any chance???
Cost:  $199 Regional  (NON-REFUNDABLE)
        $350 National (INVITE ONLY ON REGIONAL CAMP PERFORMANCE, NON-REFUNDABLE) 

Brand Jordan Gear:  Reversible Jordan Jerseys, Jordan bag, CP3 t-shirt, and Jordan Socks (Jersey ONLY @ Regional Camp)

So i'm guessing those with the 14s paid that 350 
nerd.gif

Seems like a lot of people are thinking that a wider release equals a GR, don't get too excited just yet lol

Last edited:
I just saw on the nike Australia release calender that in Australia these are releasing for $250 on the 6th of September. Normal Jordan retroes retail for $220. This is the same day as two Jordan XX9 releases.
[table][tr][td]06/09/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 14 Retro[/td][td]Chilling Red/Black Vibrant Yellow[/td][td]$250[/td][td]654459-670[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I'm gonna Highlight the Main Points of this Article:

Coinciding with Team USA’s exhibition trip to Chicago for a World Basketball Festival warmup, JB will release the highly anticipated Air Jordan 14 Retro “Red Suede” at select stores in MJ’s former home state of Illinois. Inspired by MJ’s love of Ferrari’s this AJ 14, features a red suede upper, carbon fiber shell and black and yellow accents. If you’re interested in copping a pair, check out our release details below.

RELEASE DETAILS
In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Air Jordan 14 Retro “Red Suede” (on sale 8/16/14 for $200). The sweepstakes tickets will be given out Monday, August 11th and Tuesday, August 12th. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Wednesday, August 13th or Thursday, August 14th. These procedures are for SELECT STORES only. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker Launch Locator.

*Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

LET THE CAMPING BEGIN!!!

Last edited:

Cost:  $199 Regional  (NON-REFUNDABLE)
        $350 National (INVITE ONLY ON REGIONAL CAMP PERFORMANCE, NON-REFUNDABLE) 

Brand Jordan Gear:  Reversible Jordan Jerseys, Jordan bag, CP3 t-shirt, and Jordan Socks (Jersey ONLY @ Regional Camp)

So i'm guessing those with the 14s paid that 350 
nerd.gif
Post that CAMP INFO… Sending my little homies there next year! (Friends not kids)

I hope you guys are going to these camps, in shape, ready to ball at least. Not out there with a beer belly, looking like the obvious. Lol.  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom