Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Going to swing by after work to grab a raffle ticket down here on State street.

As much as I hate raffles it looks like I have to give it a try or be hopeful with those FCFS villa BS.

So these drop Sept 6 for everybody else.
Pretty much I see it as a sucka move from JB, they know people trying to recover from those "Spike Lee 6's", the worldwide release on the 6th gives people time to recover from this past weekend release... Smh. Marketing at it's finest. 
mean.gif

Pretty much I see it as a sucka move from JB, they know people trying to recover from those "Spike Lee 6's", the worldwide release on the 6th gives people time to recover from this past weekend release... Smh. Marketing at it's finest. :smh:
What?? This isn't the first time JB has released Retros on consecutive weekends so the fact that these are releasing other places on the 6th have nothing to do with JB marketing

Last edited:
What?? This isn't the first time JB has released Retros on consecutive weekends so the fact that these are releasing other places on the 6th have nothing to do with JB marketing
Yeah consecutive General Release retro's, can't remember that last time JB released a back to back limited release. I can't recall, refresh my memory.. 

Lmao! Gamma were a general release, they had down to baby sizes, along with Bred 1's (Semi GR, restocked numerous times), 3lab5 (Semi GR, restocked, initially stripped down to low number to create hype). IDK what L23 means. 

RT @MrBrando3: 3 Chicago Finish Line stores are getting the "Ferrari" Jordan XIVs, will not be available at any other stores or web.

Those pictures make them look real nice, will be passing though. August has been an expensive month for me so far.

Seems like nothing more than a humble brag...you're going to be at $215-$220 after tax, so why not spend $30-$35 extra to secure a Chicago only (for now) pair?
Not a humble brag, thought about it but it's better to just wait it out and not pay an upcharge, I live in NJ so it's no tax

:lol: at the guy who said JB wants people to recover from the HOJ Retro 6s when the sports blue 3s, 6s almost forgot the high top 1s and the 29s. Lmao now they must give a **** about Nike because the WTLs is coming out the very next week of these releases. What recovery :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom