Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Shooting at sneaker campout/releases isn't nothing new people, back in the early 2000's you could not be spotted with a FTL/Footaction/Niketown, etc.. bag on a Friday or Saturday cause it was on sight for you..  
mean.gif

I really tempted to pay that reseller price and put half on charge and the other half on my debit card...

Last edited:
Nobody in life has ever been shot for Jordan 14s, no matter how limited.
I live in chicago and nobody cares about these 14s, if these were all red 11s there would no doubt be at least a handful of incidents during the release.

Aren't most stores in the chi doing raffles anyway?

HOH is rigged raffles and Villa is doing fcfs.
There are supposed to be 3 finish lines with them also but I'm not sure which locations have them.

Last edited:
HOH is rigged raffles and Villa is doing fcfs.
There are supposed to be 3 finish lines with them also but I'm not sure which locations have them.
Already heard a few reports about the HOHs there lol, FCFS for an all red shoe in suede doesn't seem like a good idea tho. Especially with the prices i'm seeing people trying to set for these

^$260 with tax and all? If so, that's not bad. Retail with Chicago tax would be $220

has it been cleareed up about the color situation?

i heard chicago releasing this weekend are all red. and the sept 8th GR is burgundy.

imo burgundy > red all day.. the reds look terrible.

I just saw on the nike Australia release calender that in Australia these are releasing for $250 on the 6th of September. Normal Jordan retroes retail for $250. This is the same day as two Jordan XX9 releases.
[table][tr][td]06/09/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 14 Retro[/td][td]Chilling Red/Black Vibrant Yellow[/td][td]$250[/td][td]654459-670[/td][/tr][/table]
has it been cleareed up about the color situation?

i heard chicago releasing this weekend are all red. and the sept 8th GR is burgundy.

imo burgundy > red all day.. the reds look terrible.
In Australia according to NDC they are
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]Chilling Red/Black Vibrant Yellow[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

In Australia according to NDC they are
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]Chilling Red/Black Vibrant Yellow[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
gonna be the same everywhere...chilling red...

think ive said this before in this thread...

Last edited:
it says Challenge Red instead of Chilling 
nerd.gif
 i still think it's gonna be the same...

these remind me of the suede XXIs.

and maybe a real ferrari?

i'm not sure. can't quite put my finger on it.

attn: Chi Town NTers...my cuz works at FNL and they just got 60 pairs in. PM me for details ASAP

@ColdCity will vouch for me

Back
Top Bottom