Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Ok so my thinking is yea the only reason Chicago received the shoes early is because of the festival, and as far as changing stuff for the second release hmmmmmmm no i don't think so because if that was the case we probably would have see leaked pictures of the september release, now as far as them being limited you have to think, would nike release a good quality suede to the "whole"public, naaaaaaaaaah this will probably be a TLO and nike town release and only HoH(maybe).

i know you aint in that ntchi line Deeds?
laugh.gif
Line at NikeChi already 
indifferent.gif

NikeChi must be doing FCFS :nerd:

Everything is fcfs Saturday at nikestore downtown, these will be an easy cop. I hear they have TONS of pairs, probably because the WBF. but is there even any real hype on these to begin with? Like if it wasn't limited to chi would anyone want them?

i know you aint in that ntchi line Deeds? :lol:

Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
They're camped out at villa too, crazy.

I'll attempt to cop this weekend, if I don't get them then I'll just wait for the online release.

Last edited:

Line at NikeChi already :stoneface:

NikeChi must be doing FCFS :nerd:

Everything is fcfs Saturday at nikestore downtown, these will be an easy cop. I hear they have TONS of pairs, probably because the WBF. but is there even any real hype on these to begin with? Like if it wasn't limited to chi would anyone want them?

Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
They're camped out at villa too, crazy.

I'll attempt to cop this weekend, if I don't get them then I'll just wait for the online release.

a buddy whos close said theres def a line a ntchi already... dudes have 0 chill & its nice outside :lol:

In 95
heard 200 pairs. also heard 300. live around the corner from the shop. walked by around 8 and there was a line. cigars suppose to restock too. considering putting a chair up but havent really camped in years. how does the whole leaving your chair thing even work? wing of 2nd floor of the store is gonna be a jordan exhibit for the festival. they've been working on it for weeks.

Last edited:
Just seen these reselling for $400+. SMH!. Welp, as long as I get my black toes with ease.

Niketown Chi update: they cleared and trashed all the chairs at niketown and made everyone stand in line.  they moved these big heavy plant structures from near building in efforts to divert the campers away from the street. campers are standing in line next to the building. saw what looked like big nike whigs walking by. comdey. too old for this and will not take part.

Niketown Chi update: they cleared and trashed all the chairs at niketown and made everyone stand in line.  they moved these big heavy plant structures from near building in efforts to divert the campers away from the street. campers are standing in line next to the building. saw what looked like big nike whigs walking by. comdey. too old for this and will not take part.
How many cats in line already? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom