Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

How they're not sold out at niketown?

Was it from a reputable source?

Last edited:
saw on social media they may even still be some there @bigj505

so may have been 
Mind blown

Damn I was wondering why I hadn't seen any pairs in the classified section yet lol... Anyways, what do you guys think of these? Really wanted these at first but have been seeing mixed reviews

Yea dudes have been posting like 5 to a FSR in there when there is a 2 pair limit :smh:

y'all gotta chillllllllll

That said.... can I get this straight (seriously)

These released only in Chicago and were relatively easy for those that lived there?

I ask because it seems like the last 3 days or so, I've been rejecting Classified Listings with sellers trying to unload what seems to be a bunch of pairs from NT CHI.

Just a wow moment to me that this could happen.
they seriously had that many pairs. it could either be a super GR nationwide or super limited elsewhere other than chicago. two extremes.

y'all gotta chillllllllll

That said.... can I get this straight (seriously)

These released only in Chicago and were relatively easy for those that lived there?

I ask because it seems like the last 3 days or so, I've been rejecting Classified Listings with sellers trying to unload what seems to be a bunch of pairs from NT CHI.

Just a wow moment to me that this could happen.

spot on ... just chi, seemed to be everywhere & POSSIBLY are still in some spots that stood by 1 per.

NT Chi is done tho they had a sz 14 late sat but they are totally sold out(had cigar & champagne vi's restock sat also) & closed up right now for the jordan addition they are doing.

members were actually trying to post fsr's? :rofl:

nike chicago had a stupid amount of pairs. jb did it right. saw it with my own eyes.

Last edited:
spot on ... just chi, seemed to be everywhere & POSSIBLY are still in some spots that stood by 1 per.

NT Chi is done tho they had a sz 14 late sat but they are totally sold out(had cigar & champagne vi's restock sat also) & closed up right now for the jordan addition they are doing.

members were actually trying to post fsr's? :rofl:

Did they sell the VIs at the same time as the XIVs or put them out later?

Only resellers bought these and they are still available at some stores, I've never seen so many dudes fail at reselling as much as I have with these.
14s aren't moving, especially not at $350.

Only resellers bought these and they are still available at some stores, I've never seen so many dudes fail at reselling as much as I have with these.

They could make a killing if they did it right.

I know at least 10 dudes with a full size run and their window of opportunity is closing quick since the 6th is around the corner.

I stress again that regardless of numbers available, people didn't buy these. They bought the sport blue 3s and walked right past these.

Last edited:

I know at least 10 dudes with a full size run and their window of opportunity is closing quick since the 6th is around the corner.

I stress again that regardless of numbers available, people didn't buy these. They bought the sport blue 3s and walked right past these.

I don't disagree. I'm saying.... If they wouldn't mind a $50-100 profit per shoe then they would be straight.

I dont blame nike for flooding Chi town with these, with all the negative press the city gets. The last thing the city and nike needed was a PR disaster, with fights and shootings .. I know some ppl probably wanted that to happen but it didnt. As it turned out these shoes wasnt that big of a deal after all

people waiting until the 6th got these sellers nervous, especially with people spreading GR rumors. Once the 6th passes i can see business picking up. Btw i've seen MANY sell at 400+, it's possible 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All the rumors are pretty funny/smart. "The sept 6 version is just gna be an empty box" lol. They gna be exactly the same as the chi. If the chi one was a special edition thats exactly what it would be. With that said, anal collectors are def gna have both "versions"

Is chi getting one more run in September or no?

They got the red ones so the Sept 6th burgandy ones are only logical. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Burgundy pair doesn't exist. The pairs from Chicago are the same exact style number as the sep 6th drop.
It also wouldn't make any sense to flood Chicago with more pairs on the 6th, I doubt stores get more than what they already have now.

Back
Top Bottom