Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Burgundy...red...I don't care. Just gimmie mines.

Sidebar. I'm excited that the all star game is in NYC in 2015. I hope NYC is flooded with pairs like Chicago was for these and h-town was with the infrared23 6's. Bout time I get a chance to eat.

Sidebar. I'm excited that the all star game is in NYC in 2015. I hope NYC is flooded with pairs like Chicago was for these and h-town was with the infrared23 6's. Bout time I get a chance to eat.
NYC is flooded with every release though.

Oh they will and everybody from Miami on up will be head on I95 in their vans to flourish 
laugh.gif

NYC is flooded with every release though.

Exactly what I was gonna say

Y'all don't understand how many sneaker people and resellers there are in ny. In from ny but I live in Philly now. It's waaaay easier to cop kicks here than in ny. GR's are one thing although those can get tricky, but anything that has any kinda limitedness is a pain in the neck.

sneakernews just publish that on september 6 those ferrari will cost 170$ and not 200$ like in chicago 

it's true ?

samples are the color i expected ...oh well
look pretty spot on plus if you stroke the suede in a different direction it will get darker or lighter wonder if they are truly off at all when you take that into consideration. 

samples are the color i expected ...oh well

look pretty spot on plus if you stroke the suede in a different direction it will get darker or lighter wonder if they are truly off at all when you take that into consideration. 

its literally a single shade lighter, even if they are brushed in a different direction.

The color change while doing that is different depending on the light you are in also but i still think theres a shade difference.

its literally a single shade lighter, even if they are brushed in a different direction.

The color change while doing that is different depending on the light you are in also but i still think theres a shade difference.
such minute details at this point i just want a pair and the 6th can't come fast enough. 

Back
Top Bottom