Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

RIP RSVP for these 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Well this release will prove how much resellers really care about possibly getting $50....early release pairs from Chicago are going for around $250 now....will that price point keep them home???? stay tuned

Broke mine out this weekend...it's funny how ppl think they're gonna be limited which makes them want them even more...btw these are the same ppl who said they were ugly and passing...early signs of a hypebeast
those ***** were going for 375-425$ in the bay area 
laugh.gif

Supply is plenty on these just alone in my area got like 6 stores in a 15 miles radius. Don't jump on ATCs or resellers you should be good

My prom was there too.  What high school did you go to?
South Cobb. Yea Cumberland has 8 shoe stores and the biggest HOH in the state. Cumberland has HOH, KIDS FTL, Lady FTL, CMP, FNL, ATF, DTLR, and Jimmy Jazz. But there is a huge demand in that area too and they don't allow camping out. U just have to sprint to the line when they drop the tape at 645 am. It's really dangerous actually. It's like the running of the bulls. Got my Yeezy Foams that way tho lol.

ok I hit Cumberland for the sneakers that people sleep on like the LeBron low with the gum soles and the Jordan 1 nouveau
Yea I got the kobe beethovens from the HOH up there at like 10am 2 weeks ago. And then the KOs the same way the following week. Couldn't believe it. Then it was pure hell for the sport blue 6s. My size 11.5 was gone by 8am. Weird

Last edited:
South Cobb. Yea Cumberland has 8 shoe stores and the biggest HOH in the state. Cumberland has HOH, KIDS FTL, Lady FTL, CMP, FNL, ATF, DTLR, and Jimmy Jazz. But there is a huge demand in that area too and they don't allow camping out. U just have to sprint to the line when they drop the tape at 645 am. It's really dangerous actually. It's like the running of the bulls. Got my Yeezy Foams that way tho lol.
I went to South Cobb, which year did you graduate?

Yea I got the kobe beethovens from the HOH up there at like 10am 2 weeks ago. And then the KOs the same way the following week. Couldn't believe it. Then it was pure hell for the sport blue 6s. My size 11.5 was gone by 8am. Weird
yeah I passed on the sport blue 6 cause I copped the sport blue 3s

Back
Top Bottom