Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Rep that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Anyone who has these in hand what are your production dates? My buddy is looking at a pair but the dates don't match mine.

Production dates can vary sometimes for the same make and model; it doesn't mean that they are fake or "B" grades. I wouldn't stress too much about the production dates, but focus more on the serial numbers and make sure they match with other authentic XIVs.

Production dates can vary sometimes for the same make and model; it doesn't mean that they are fake or "B" grades. I wouldn't stress too much about the production dates, but focus more on the serial numbers and make sure they match with other authentic XIVs.

True, especially when I have doubles, the production date is rarely the same. There will be at least several production runs.

For example, I have 2 pairs of the 2009 Nike Air Max DJ Clark Kent in the Volt CW and they both have different dates. They are identical to the last detail, except the production date.

For example, I have 2 pairs of the 2009 Nike Air Max DJ Clark Kent in the Volt CW and they both have different dates. They are identical to the last detail, except the production date.

Exactly the same thing. As for the 2013 Black/Red Air Jordan 1, all three of my pairs had different production dates, but materials are the same. You are most likely good.

Last edited:

Indeed.  I had 2 pair of Concord's and the dates were different.  Both pair came from brick and mortar stores.  I don't know how production dates became a legitimate means of identifying authenticity. 

Last edited:
Indeed.  I had 2 pair of Concord's and the dates were different.  Both pair came from brick and mortar stores.  I don't know how production dates became a legitimate means of identifying authenticity. 

It's not really but typically a good indicator as a lot of GM posts usually have the same dates. Just looking out for a buddy I advised him to wait until he strikes out on a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom