Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Tip one of them employees to get them to lock your pair/pairs down.
im too proper to even do that lol wouldn't even know how to approach an employee to do that honestly. I just fill out a bunch of raffles since i have like 8 stores within 20 min distance from me.

im too proper to even do that lol wouldn't even know how to approach an employee to do that honestly. I just fill out a bunch of raffles since i have like 8 stores within 20 min distance from me.
Too proper? Lol. Hell I'm too proper to run around filling out useless raffles and standing in line with a bunch of heathens. It's really simple. U jus say "hey can u lock down these ferrari's for me for $50?"

Last edited:
Not as in scared I'm just a play by the rules type considering I would hate for someone to rig it unfairly to me I wouldn't want to do it visa versa. Guess I got morals haha. I don't even use cheat codes in Gta not that it's related but I'm not one for abusing the system never have been probably never will be. If I was meant to have them I will.

Not as in scared I'm just a play by the rules type considering I would hate for someone to rig it unfairly to me I wouldn't want to do it visa versa. Guess I got morals haha. I don't even use cheat codes in Gta not that it's related but I'm not one for abusing the system never have been probably never will be. If I was meant to have them I will.
This ain't a video game this is real life and I guarantee you 99% of the raffles you enter are already rigged in some way. And i dont even consider it to be rigging a raffle if im willing to pay extra cause i dont have time to fill out raffles or or stand in line with a bunch of broke *** bottom feeders. Is it cheating for an employee to get multiple pairs for his family?

Last edited:
This ain't a video game this is real life and I guarantee you 99% of the raffles you enter are already rigged in some way. And i dont even consider it to be rigging a raffle if im willing to pay extra cause i dont have time to fill out raffles or or stand in line with a bunch of broke *** bottom feeders. Is it cheating for an employee to get multiple pairs for his family?

I acknowledge that but maybe I'm just lucky I haven't struck out on any release I've entered a raffle for call me lucky I guess.

A bunch of broke bottom feeders? Wow, what makes you any better then them? Let me answer the question NOTHING!
Have some damn respect for other people. :smh:

No reseller over here, I have a mall full of shady workers so I'm wondering how many hundreds it's going to cost me......

A bunch of broke bottom feeders? Wow, what makes you any better then them? Let me answer the question NOTHING!
I wasn't meaning to disrespect him or his morals. I was only saying that at the FCFS in my city it's 90% thugs out there, all of them. People get shot, robbed, beaten, trampled, its just down right dangerous down here in ATL at any FCFS on a hyped shoe release. I apologize for any disrespect I may have caused. I was only trying to explain how it is for me in my area. maladeen maladeen

Last edited:
So since you never won a raffle they are all rigged ? And employes getting pairs for F&F ? But don't you have a plug ? And you're complaining about something being rig ? That's somewhat hypocritical don't you think ?
All I said was I've never won a raffle. What if I don't wanna deal with a reseller on ebay or CL if I strike out and I wanna pay a little extra to secure my pair. Is that any different that the pre orders online?

Last edited:
I wasn't meaning to disrespect him or his morals. I was only saying that at the FCFS in my city it's 90% thugs out there, all of them. People get shot, robbed, beaten, trampled, its just down right dangerous down here in ATL at any FCFS on a hyped shoe release. I apologize for any disrespect I may have caused. I was only trying to explain how it is for me in my area. maladeen maladeen

OK, I understaind what you meant now. I guess you just came off wrong. It's sad what some people will do for some shoes. But still, not all those people are bad.

You just glanced over that whole hypocritical part, B
I'm not sure what u mean by me being hypocritical. U come down here in Atlanta and stand in line at any mall on a jordan release and u can make your own analysis. Until you've seen it u have no frame of reference.

Back
Top Bottom