Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I wasn't meaning to disrespect him or his morals. I was only saying that at the FCFS in my city it's 90% thugs out there, all of them. People get shot, robbed, beaten, trampled, its just down right dangerous down here in ATL at any FCFS on a hyped shoe release. I apologize for any disrespect I may have caused. I was only trying to explain how it is for me in my area. maladeen maladeen

None taken I totally know what you mean
I wasn't meaning to disrespect him or his morals. I was only saying that at the FCFS in my city it's 90% thugs out there, all of them. People get shot, robbed, beaten, trampled, its just down right dangerous down here in ATL at any FCFS on a hyped shoe release. I apologize for any disrespect I may have caused. I was only trying to explain how it is for me in my area. maladeen maladeen

none taken what so ever honestly i know exactly what you mean, fcfs is not my steeze what so ever id rather pay resell than deal with camping or any violence at the end of the day they are only shoes. I like raffles because if i win i can head there after the crazyness in the morning. I just hope something "limited" hits minnesota for a change.

OK, I understaind what you meant now. I guess you just came off wrong. It's sad what some people will do for some shoes. But still, not all those people are bad.
It def came off wrong. And I've met good people in those crazy lines myself. But they were def in the minority big time. I'm honestly scared to go to anymore FCFS after the last one I went to which was the yeezy foam release. It's was like the running of the bulls and I'm not even close to exaggerating. Folks was throwing up in line from running so hard lol.

None taken I totally know what you mean
none taken what so ever honestly i know exactly what you mean, fcfs is not my steeze what so ever id rather pay resell than deal with camping or any violence at the end of the day they are only shoes. I like raffles because if i win i can head there after the crazyness in the morning. I just hope something "limited" hits minnesota for a change.
Ok cool man. Repped for the understanding.

Not as in scared I'm just a play by the rules type considering I would hate for someone to rig it unfairly to me I wouldn't want to do it visa versa. Guess I got morals haha. I don't even use cheat codes in Gta not that it's related but I'm not one for abusing the system never have been probably never will be. If I was meant to have them I will.
For what its worth, I agree with you and I think it's commendable to have that outlook on the situation.

For those criticizing him, think about it this way: if everyone approached these releases with his mindset there would be no shadiness, dishonesty, or unfair advantages of any kind in the first place.

For what its worth, I agree with you and I think it's commendable to have that outlook on the situation.

For those criticizing him, think about it this way: if everyone approached these releases with his mindset there would be no shadiness, dishonesty, or unfair advantages of any kind in the first place.
but see people don't approach it fairly because people do **** to help put more money in their pocket or to help out their friends and whatnot. they don't care about being "moral" they care about making an extra buck or pleasing someone, etc.

i respect him for having that outlook on it but sorry to say homie ur playing a game fairly while they using cheat codes. 

i for a fact know that the store manager of my local store specifically told an employee that "he won't ever win a raffle here again"....all cus i returned one pair out of the hundreds ive bought. i messed up his day's numbers... so do i even bother signing up for raffles there anymore? ive entered a few since that happened and haven't hit any.

but see people don't approach it fairly because people do **** to help put more money in their pocket or to help out their friends and whatnot. they don't care about being "moral" they care about making an extra buck or pleasing someone, etc.

i respect him for having that outlook on it but sorry to say homie ur playing a game fairly while they using cheat codes. 

i for a fact know that the store manager of my local store specifically told an employee that "he won't ever win a raffle here again"....all cus i returned one pair out of the hundreds ive bought. i messed up his day's numbers... so do i even bother signing up for raffles there anymore? ive entered a few since that happened and haven't hit any.
Qft

gotta live with the choices we make i know from experience not everyone sees the world the way i do or will share the same mindset. Win or lose a raffle at night i sleep soundly knowing i aint cheat the system. Sounds cliche but thats just how it is for me. As for the manager and all other shady employees its a shame they are in that "pseudo" position of power to even be able to manipulate the system but karma comes around. 

gotta live with the choices we make i know from experience not everyone sees the world the way i do or will share the same mindset. Win or lose a raffle at night i sleep soundly knowing i aint cheat the system. Sounds cliche but thats just how it is for me. As for the manager and all other shady employees its a shame they are in that "pseudo" position of power to even be able to manipulate the system but karma comes around. 
I see your point of view but to me its like meek mill said its levels to dis ish. No need to be mad some people are just in a position to get any release and others have to work way to hard or dis out the extra cash. In the end its just shoes and life ain't always fair 

i keep hearing house of hoops exclusive..do the HOH exclusives usually drop on nike.com too?

I suggest you brush up on your vocabulary, brah.
oh boy here we go. What my "sneaker game vocabulary" ?. Idc what shoe jordan scratched his *** in first idc bout your facts. Im a 80s baby i have my time in this shoe thing. I just want the shoe

pimp.gif

I suggest you brush up on your vocabulary, brah.
oh boy here we go. What my "sneaker game vocabulary" ?. Idc what shoe jordan scratched his *** in first idc bout your facts. Im a 80s baby i have my time in this shoe thing. I just want the shoe

I think he was saying you answered your own question. HOH EXCLUSIVE means exclusive to HOH. It's been done before. So I wouldn't be surprised. No need to get your Jimmies rustled.

I see your point of view but to me its like meek mill said its levels to dis ish. No need to be mad some people are just in a position to get any release and others have to work way to hard or dis out the extra cash. In the end its just shoes and life ain't always fair 
I agree. Fair is where u ride the rides.
i can promise u that nobody "cheating the system" as you call it, is losing any sleep over it cause they compromised their morals by paying extra to have a pair of shoes held. Sadly thed prob lose more sleep if they missed out on the shoes. Prob cause they don't even see it as cheating. I personally don't. But everyone has their own opinions. And if someone who pays an employee to hold their shoes is cheating, then so is everybody online who does pre-orders and ESPECIALLY BOTS who are eating up tons of shoes at multiple stores across the whole country.

Last edited:
I agree. Fair is where u ride the rides.
i can promise u that nobody "cheating the system" as you call it, is losing any sleep over it cause they compromised their morals by paying extra to have a pair of shoes held. Sadly thed prob lose more sleep if they missed out on the shoes. Prob cause they don't even see it as cheating. I personally don't. But everyone has their own opinions. And if someone who pays an employee to hold their shoes is cheating, then so is everybody online who does pre-orders and ESPECIALLY BOTS who are eating up tons of shoes at multiple stores across the whole country.
i would share the same mentality hence why i don't own a bot also because i think its stupid to pay for the chance at potentially obtaining a shoe with no chance to get your money back if you miss out. 

Back
Top Bottom