Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I hate comments like this. This is a limited GR. FTL as a whole is NOT getting a TON of pairs. Some stores will get more than others but it will not look like the Sport Blue VI release.
Sorry for filling your heart with hate this early in the AM that was not my intention.

I thought this was a discussion forum....Please block me so you dont have to read my comments.

Sorry for filling your heart with hate this early in the AM that was not my intention.

I thought this was a discussion forum....Please block me so you dont have to read my comments.
I can't block you. I wasn't trying to be an a hole but think about the comment. It was pointless and didn't help the forum. It's actually false info that could cause a person to strike out. Now maybe your local store got a ton of pairs. Giving info to which store that was would have been cool or at least the city.

Last edited:
numbers not looking so good locally i think only one spot in the state is getting them smh

Haven't decided yet. Shoe looks good no doubt, but don't know if I want to spend $200 (which would be more like $250 in Euroland) on it.

Just thinking about how ill these would look in blue too.
Can someone bless us with that PS? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just thinking about how ill these would look in blue too.
Can someone bless us with that PS?
nerd.gif
A dark navy would be too dope. I don't want Royal or Sport blue. That would be too close to the Laney XIVlows, which still needs to be desperately retroed.

HOH in my area is doing FCFS at 8am and others stores still don't know if they are getting the shoes! Glad I just bought them off ISS didn't want to risk missing my size , and don't have the time to be driving mall to mall in Atl for raffles!

Come Saturday I'm going in
1st pair of Jordans I have legit been excited for in a while

Crazy thing is back in high school when the toro Vs dropped people where sleeping on the red colorway always was my favorite now I guess that RO has changed people's minds

Regardless top Jordan brand release this year imo. Hope all NT family prospers on this release!

Well this release will prove how much resellers really care about possibly getting $50....early release pairs from Chicago are going for around $250 now....will that price point keep them home???? stay tuned

Broke mine out this weekend...it's funny how ppl think they're gonna be limited which makes them want them even more...btw these are the same ppl who said they were ugly and passing...early signs of a hypebeast

Well this release will prove how much resellers really care about possibly getting $50....early release pairs from Chicago are going for around $250 now....will that price point keep them home???? stay tuned

Broke mine out this weekend...it's funny how ppl think they're gonna be limited which makes them want them even more...btw these are the same ppl who said they were ugly and passing...early signs of a hypebeast

These are way tooooo clean outfit gotta be simple just black jeans and a black tee/Polo if you feeling it. Got any fit pics fam?

Last edited:
These are way tooooo clean outfit gotta be simple just black jeans and a black tee/Polo if you feeling it. Got any fit pics fam?

I'll take some pics this Friday when I break em out again I got some black publish joggers that I was saving for the occasion with my chiefs jersey...but this weekend I just wore black sorts and this 10 deep v neck it has that red shade in it black and gold

You stay in Alaska?
pretty much during the winter minnesota is the equivalent but i called a few stores that were unsure and its 4 stores now. Gonna be doing some traveling tomorrow since i have work until 9:30 tonight. 

I can't find a better shoe release this year than these. If you miss out this weekend, youre going to have that Fear 5 feeling all over again. 

Limited down where I'm at but all the shoe stores are doing different procedures. FNL handing out raffles on Thursday (usually Wednesday) FTL doing guaranteed tickets on Friday but they usually do that for GR, and call Champs and the girl say they are handing out guaranteed tickets on Saturday (usually on Friday) but the shoes come out on that day 
nerd.gif
 . DTLR, JJ, and Hibbetts not getting them......bout to head to champs to make sure I heard right

Bout to go fill out raffles at FTL and FA after work today. The mall closest to me NEVER gets anything that's even close to being limited, yet they are getting these. Take that however you want to...

will hit my local HOH today after work for a tik... hopefully them doing tiks today will throw people off.

HOH in my area is doing FCFS at 8am and others stores still don't know if they are getting the shoes! Glad I just bought them off ISS didn't want to risk missing my size , and don't have the time to be driving mall to mall in Atl for raffles!

I'm in ATL too bro. I hate when the employees say they don't know if they're gettin a shoe yet when the release is just a few days away! I just take that as a NO and keep on movin :smh:

Back
Top Bottom