Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Anyone wish they would've added the regular stitching to these instead of the plain no sew look?

Don't get me wrong...I like the shoe a lot, but it seems like there's just something missing.

Yea thats a good point

Personally i couldnt get down with these cuz they reminded me too much of those fila ferrari shoes that came out a decade ago

I got one pair…But DAMN I NEED A SECOND

Any Local So Cal Stores still got these on the shelf or Behind the counter???   give me a shout if you know!

Walked in at the mall at 1:00pm to get a pair of Chuck's and the nice sales person goes " I sold out on all the Jordan 14 Ferrari's today except for 1 last pair of sz11, are you interested in Jordan's?" I was like "ring me up!!!". Yet my raffle didn't hit and I thought I missed out. Got lucky!
Best success post so far for this release :pimp:

1st post.  Failed buying shoe on Nike this morning. 
glasses.gif

I know for most Jordan's, they run a little bit larger than expected. I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordan's even though I could wear a 10, but I hope the 9.5 will be okay. I'm deployed right now, so I won't be able to wear any of my pickups until the end of the year :/

Hmmmm worries me. I used a 10% code and havent heard anything back yet

They said they received the order. Thats it so far
They are probably running a little behind on processing everyone's order(s).
Hopefully they don't decide to cancel orders because of the coupon codes that are being used.

I hope you get your order/shipping confirmation soon.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too concerned. If you got a confirmation email, you should be ok. I've had plenty of NDC Jordan orders ship on Sunday.

Tried hitting em up becuz the free two day shipping since i saw an nter had it. With a 20 percent.

Asked. Was told that the code 'fierce' was expired. Then i was told even if it wasnt, i would have had to choose two day shipping AND enter in the code.

I said
'I spend 1000s on nike products and never get anything from you guys. Doesnt surprise me i dont get the free two day shipping that is given to just about anyone who signs up"

I just got back from Santa Monica where I was going to pick up my raffle pair. I walked into the SM Nike store and asked if they had any left this had to be a good 2 hours after the RSVP window and they had plenty. I think they might have had extras because they have a big Jordan event going on today . They are unveiling the 29's and have a basketball court set up and a bunch of pairs of the 29's to show off your basketball skills in. Tonight Brian Westbrook is supposed to appear there as well. I would bet Nike sent them some extra 14's for the event. If you want some and are in the area I would go over and then  ttry on the new 29's and see how they perform on the court.
Who's Brian Westbrook? You mean Russell Westbrook? 
laugh.gif
 J/k fam. I hate driving to LA and it makes sense they would have more pairs because of the special event. Did you participate in any of the basketball events there?

So I struck out on NDC this morning due to crashing. Long story short, I have a pair on lock for myself tomorrow.

got my shipping conformation .. but accidently delivered to wrong address lol now I gotta pay $5 to get that fixed at least I had the 15% coupon today thooo :D

So glad i was able to get these today. I kinda regret paying the high retail of $200 plus tax but whatever

Back
Top Bottom