Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

nice pics of red Js everyone:D  but ive notice something with all these sets  red collection Js that people posts, I haven't seen the Motorboat 9s in any of them>D  just a quick observation:lol:

I had the motorboat 9's from eBay for $300 over a year ago, but they were fake and I sent them right back. I don't play with that mess.

Last edited:
Man I dont think there will ever be a shoe that people wont resell. Really didnt think id see so many of these on the market.

shipped for $178 
smokin.gif
  thank you ndc

I was able to get a size 11
should be here on tuesday.....looking forward to seeing how nice these are

I don't see these doing as well as the infrared23 6s that's for sure. Prob same quantity. They've been holding firm at $400+ ever since they dropped. Biggest mistake I made all year was not putting in the effort to get those.

Last edited:
Yea yea. I bet you're not old enough to legally drink.
About the same age I was 15+ years ago when I last/first bought a 14.
Youngster

*LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE to a-friend a-friend *

WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE FOR BUYING A PAIR OF AJ14'S 15+ YEARS AGO???

BTW...

I WISH I WAS A "YOUNGSTER" AGAIN.

Nike cam thru without the bots, thank god for the mac book and the super fast internet... Really can't wait for these to come in.... Will do raging bull 5 comparison once the come in, I highly doubt they're touching a all time grail...

Yea yea. I bet you're not old enough to legally drink.
About the same age I was 15+ years ago when I last/first bought a 14.
Youngster

*LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE to a-friend a-friend *

WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE FOR BUYING A PAIR OF AJ14'S 15+ YEARS AGO???

BTW...

I WISH I WAS A "YOUNGSTER" AGAIN.

Man me too, sometimes.

I wish I still had that smash birds all the time stamina, constantly on the hunt. I'm content with the one I keep around only these days man.

Ah the beauties of youth man, damn

A few people have been suspended for selling attempts.

Respected? I guess.

Foolish after multiple reminders not to do so? Most definitely.

Back
Top Bottom